[Release] Aero (phpBB 3.1.10)

For style authors to post and receive feedback on 3.1.x styles still in development. Any development styles you wish to use on your live board should be installed with caution!
Suggested Hosts
I've Been Banned!

Re: [Release] Aero (phpBB 3.1.5)

Post by 2600 »

Made a post here, but the code is not in this style. viewtopic.php?p=14141451#p14141451

However, I did see some font names in common.css. How do I add my own font?
Morpheus: Unfortunately, no one can be told what The Matrix is. You'll have to see it for yourself.
Hack me.
Consider a canary token.
The nature of my chosen username
:ugeek:
didou116

Post by didou116 »

Hello,

I've just found this style and it seems really great but I have a question regarding the red version (which is the one that would interest me).

In the red version, why is the red color only present in the header ? (in the demo, the rest of the style seems to be blue)

When I look at the pink, black, purple, etc versions... the color is present everywhere, not only in the header...

Is the same thing possible for the red version ?

Thank you for your answer ;)
jrolson

Post by jrolson »

didou116 wrote:Hello,

I've just found this style and it seems really great but I have a question regarding the red version (which is the one that would interest me).

In the red version, why is the red color only present in the header ? (in the demo, the rest of the style seems to be blue)

When I look at the pink, black, purple, etc versions... the color is present everywhere, not only in the header...

Is the same thing possible for the red version ?

Thank you for your answer ;)
Originaly the red body turned out to be the same color as the pink version, that's why it was left blue.
I plan on fixing this in the next version but have to find the proper color. (To light of red and it comes out pink)
didou116

Post by didou116 »

Ok, thanks for your answer. I'll wait for the next version then.
triple_H

Post by triple_H »

Thanks for the great style. I have edited the heck out of my css and images to make a dark version...

http://corelliansmugglers.com

I do have one question. I would like to change the icon_online_gif to a png. I have found the lines in the colors.css and imageset.css but still cant get the png to show up. Is there a reference in the html as well? i can't figure this simple task out for the life of me, lol.

triple_H

Post by triple_H »

Bumb.

Sorry to waist your time. I found it.
I've Been Banned!

Post by 2600 »

Would like a darker theme like that. What code did you edit? :D I hope it's not too hard.

Just remember, if there is an update all that code is gone which would suck.

And how do you create a home page like that? I need a home page before my forum page.
Morpheus: Unfortunately, no one can be told what The Matrix is. You'll have to see it for yourself.
Hack me.
Consider a canary token.
triple_H

Post by triple_H »

Sorry for the late response my friend. The dark style is several changes to the color and image set css. When there is an update....I just look around and try to see whats broke, lol. I used firebug and fire fox to identify all the area's I wanted to change.

...However. it would be nice to have a dark version of this style created by the author. hint hint :D

My site members really enjoy this style.
jrolson

Post by jrolson »

triple_H wrote:I used firebug and fire fox to identify all the area's I wanted to change.
Love firebug... saves so much time.
triple_H wrote:...However. it would be nice to have a dark version of this style created by the author. hint hint :D
I have a couple projects in the works that I cant talk about yet... ;)
didou116

Post by didou116 »

didou116 wrote:
jrolson wrote:Originaly the red body turned out to be the same color as the pink version, that's why it was left blue.
I plan on fixing this in the next version but have to find the proper color. (To light of red and it comes out pink)
Ok, thanks for your answer. I'll wait for the next version then.
jrolson wrote:I have a couple projects in the works that I cant talk about yet... ;)
Hi again,

Just another question : are these projects supposed to be included in the next version too or do you think there's a chance that the next update including the full red template will be released more quickly ?
jrolson

Post by jrolson »

The projects im working on are separate from Aero and I cant say what they are because they might not see the light of day...

As for the Aero update, I might wait for phpBB 3.1.6 before releasing it.
didou116

Post by didou116 »

Ok, thanks for these details ;)
triple_H

Post by triple_H »

John connor wrote:Would like a darker theme like that. What code did you edit? :D I hope it's not too hard.

Just remember, if there is an update all that code is gone which would suck.

And how do you create a home page like that? I need a home page before my forum page.
Oh sorry. I forgot to add. The home page is simple for you to add...
https://www.phpbb.com/support/docs/en/3 ... -to-phpbb/

I aslo have the official pages extension for phpbb 3.1 installed. I'v added BBcodes [float] and [hr] so you can either add css style to your custom page or add the BBcode so that you may use 3.1 pages extention. An example of the float and hr in action....

http://corelliansmugglers.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=20
jrolson wrote:The projects im working on are separate from Aero and I cant say what they are because they might not see the light of day...

As for the Aero update, I might wait for phpBB 3.1.6 before releasing it.
Can't wait to see your work my friend. Best of luck with your projects.
Number1

Post by Number1 »

Thank you
I've Been Banned!

Post by 2600 »

triple_H wrote:
Oh sorry. I forgot to add. The home page is simple for you to add...
https://www.phpbb.com/support/docs/en/3 ... -to-phpbb/

I aslo have the official pages extension for phpbb 3.1 installed. I'v added BBcodes [float] and [hr] so you can either add css style to your custom page or add the BBcode so that you may use 3.1 pages extention. An example of the float and hr in action....

How does the custom page load before the forum?
Hack me.
Consider a canary token.

Return to “[3.1.x] Styles in Development”