Page 17 of 22

Re: [Release] Aero (phpBB 3.1.6)

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:37 am
by richey
lol yeah, that's pretty much it. But I heard that other themes may be coming, so if it could be made work with Aero, that would be great.

edit: helped myself already, nvm

Re: [Release] Aero (phpBB 3.1.7)

Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:56 am
by jrolson
Aero 2.0.8 released!

*updated for phpbb 3.1.7
*collapsible categories now use phpbb's built-in jquery
*feed icons enabled
*misc. fixes

Re: [Release] Aero (phpBB 3.1.7)

Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:40 pm
by Lordikon30
Hi !
Is it also for the last version 3.1.7 -pl1, or come a new update ?
THX
Greets
Lordikon30

Re: [Release] Aero (phpBB 3.1.7)

Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:10 pm
by Puchahawa
version 2.0.8 is fine for 3.1.7 pl1. :)

Re: [Release] Aero (phpBB 3.1.7)

Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:32 am
by Lordikon30
great
THX
Greets
Lordikon30

Re: [Release] Aero (phpBB 3.1.7)

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:05 pm
by Chappen
Background image problem in aero Black, Works in aero & Prosilver, not work in aero black or other colors

Have installed the ext. called Background Forum...

By adding a 'picture with name background.jpg in your forum root/ext/alex75/background/styles/prosilver/theme/background.jpg will be displayed as the background of your forum.

Plz Help

Re: [Release] Aero (phpBB 3.1.7)

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:38 pm
by jrolson
Chappen wrote:Background image problem in aero Black, Works in aero & Prosilver, not work in aero black or other colors

Have installed the ext. called Background Forum...

By adding a 'picture with name background.jpg in your forum root/ext/alex75/background/styles/prosilver/theme/background.jpg will be displayed as the background of your forum.

Plz Help
Find in aero black/theme/overwrite.css

Code: Select all

body {
	background: #DFDFDF url("./images/bg_black.gif") repeat-x !important;
}
Remove,

Code: Select all

!important
You will have to do this for each color of Aero.

Re: [Release] Aero (phpBB 3.1.7)

Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:47 am
by Miri4ever
Ah this is nice. Needed this trick to get many others extensions working. Thanks.

But I still having a missing FAQ Icon inside my Theme.

No route found for "GET /styles/aero%20black/theme/images/icon_faq.gif"

This error appears if I'm searching for this missing icon mayself.

Re: [Release] Aero (phpBB 3.1.7)

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:22 am
by John connor
Hi, can you answer my question here? viewtopic.php?f=466&t=2354801&p=14323541#p14323541

Is there a possible fix?

Re: [Release] Aero (phpBB 3.1.7)

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:48 am
by jrolson
John connor wrote:Hi, can you answer my question here? viewtopic.php?f=466&t=2354801&p=14323541#p14323541

Is there a possible fix?
I believe this was fixed in the latest version.

Re: [Release] Aero (phpBB 3.1.7)

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:06 am
by John connor
I'm still using 3.1.6. Will the latest version work with my board?

Re: [Release] Aero (phpBB 3.1.7)

Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:33 pm
by silberfuchs
Hi,

I currently do have the issue that the link for "https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/extension/about_us/" is twice available in the footer navbar. This is only the case using the aero style. Could you please support me where do check?

http://time4fun-online.de/index.php

Thanks for your support!

Re: [Release] Aero (phpBB 3.1.7)

Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:24 pm
by jrolson
John connor wrote:I'm still using 3.1.6. Will the latest version work with my board?
Im not sure... it would be wise to update though as it has security updates...

Re: [Release] Aero (phpBB 3.1.7)

Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:36 pm
by jrolson
silberfuchs wrote:Hi,

I currently do have the issue that the link for "https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/extension/about_us/" is twice available in the footer navbar. This is only the case using the aero style. Could you please support me where do check?

http://time4fun-online.de/index.php

Thanks for your support!
Works fine on my test board.
Image

Could be you made a mistake somewhere or another mod is causing the problem...

Re: [Release] Aero (phpBB 3.1.7)

Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:03 am
by sinalco
gibt es auch ein deutsches sprachpaket für aero? Oder reicht prosiver de

auch wüsste ich gerne wie ich das logo mittig setzen kann..
lg sinalco