[Release] Aluminoid for phpBB 3.1

For style authors to post and receive feedback on 3.1.x styles still in development. Any development styles you wish to use on your live board should be installed with caution!
Scam Warning
trebla

Re: [Release] Aluminoid for phpBB 3.1

Post by trebla »

OhioYJ wrote:I must be missing something. So I download the package for 3.1.2, and uploaded that folder to my Styles directory. Then in the ACP I hit install. However once I do that preview, no colors are images are present? I must be skipping a step or overlooking something?
Unfortunately I need to second to this post. Have attempted several times to upload fresh set of files to the server and install. All I get is text on white background. Other styles have installed fine at first attempt.
OhioYJ

Post by OhioYJ »

trebla wrote:
OhioYJ wrote:I must be missing something. So I download the package for 3.1.2, and uploaded that folder to my Styles directory. Then in the ACP I hit install. However once I do that preview, no colors are images are present? I must be skipping a step or overlooking something?
Unfortunately I need to second to this post. Have attempted several times to upload fresh set of files to the server and install. All I get is text on white background. Other styles have installed fine at first attempt.
Glad it's not just me. That's exactly what I get.
Thunderbolt10031
Name: Tyler Brasher

Post by Thunderbolt10031 »

OhioYJ wrote:
trebla wrote:
Glad it's not just me. That's exactly what I get.
I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier but anyways I honestly can't figure out what the issue is. Check the version of your board and see if its 3.1.2, if its 3.1.3 that may be the issue as for I haven't updated the theme yet.

If you could would you please give me a link to your website and while doing so install and enable Aluminoid. What I think is going on is that Chinese and or Japanese characters are corrupting the CSS file. It happened to me twice when I was developing the theme. I don't know why it happens it just does. My guess is that it was a bug in 3.1.2 but i'm not too sure.
Tyler
Thunderbolt10031

UPDATE:

Theme has been updated for 3.1.3 and 3.1.4 and fixed a little bug where unread locked topics didn't have an icon.

Refer to first post for the downloads.

Remember if you experience any issues shoot me a message and I will try to help as soon as I can.
Tyler
Thunderbolt10031

UPDATED FOR 3.1.5
Tyler

Return to “[3.1.x] Styles in Development”