[RC2] proDVGFX for phpBB 3.1.10

For style authors to post and receive feedback on 3.1.x styles still in development. Any development styles you wish to use on your live board should be installed with caution!
Anti-Spam Guide
Konijntje

Re: [RC2] proDVGFX for phpBB 3.1.3

Post by Konijntje »

argh, i dont understand how this captcha thing can then break so easily.
everything else works.
Konijntje

Post by Konijntje »

ok i have it working. i really love this theme. the only wish i have is to move the information closer together of the forums - forum name and last post and total post information.
your theme DVGFX does that but i like the general black bars and black all-screen header.
Any way to make this happen?:)
Konijntje

Post by Konijntje »

Next problem: moderation tools menu does not show when i click the button...other menu's work and pop up when clicked on them.

EDIT: i think this is because the post overlay is masking the tool popup. when i click the button of moderation tools, i actually see a couple pixels pop up and close again when pressed again. Its because the post itself background hides the menu for some reason.

EDIT2: not always the case. every post in a topic has a slight different background. one makes the moderation tools hidden, one makes the tools show.
Prosk8er
Name: Tyler

Post by Prosk8er »

Make sure you have the latest files from github that was a problem once but has been fixed
Konijntje

Post by Konijntje »

thanks that fixed it:)
Prosk8er

Post by Prosk8er »

Konijntje wrote:thanks that fixed it:)
Yup no problem
GhostfaceTJW

Post by GhostfaceTJW »

Hi Tyler... on the main forum topic view we see different things for different reasons.. that being, if the person is online their reply 'box' or section' in the topic view stays black, for all other that may be offline i get the gradient i added showing.. (see image) how can i make it so the gradient is always there whether they are online or not?
forum chat boxes.PNG
Prosk8er

Post by Prosk8er »

GhostfaceTJW wrote:Hi Tyler... on the main forum topic view we see different things for different reasons.. that being, if the person is online their reply 'box' or section' in the topic view stays black, for all other that may be offline i get the gradient i added showing.. (see image) how can i make it so the gradient is always there whether they are online or not?
forum chat boxes.PNG
not sure what you mean can you circle it or make a arrow to it
Konijntje

Post by Konijntje »

GhostfaceTJW wrote:Hi Tyler... on the main forum topic view we see different things for different reasons.. that being, if the person is online their reply 'box' or section' in the topic view stays black, for all other that may be offline i get the gradient i added showing.. (see image) how can i make it so the gradient is always there whether they are online or not?
forum chat boxes.PNG
how do you get the avatar/profile info on the right (or left) :o
Prosk8er

Post by Prosk8er »

Konijntje wrote:
forum chat boxes.PNG
That's the person I did it for
Konijntje

Post by Konijntje »

Prosk8er wrote:
Konijntje wrote:
forum chat boxes.PNG
oh ok, so this is private info? :cry:
would love to have the profile info on the left.
Prosk8er

Post by Prosk8er »

Konijntje wrote:
Prosk8er wrote:
Konijntje wrote:
forum chat boxes.PNG
oh ok, so this is private info? :cry:
would love to have the profile info on the left.
Yes
Konijntje

Post by Konijntje »

alright that is too bad. thanks anyway^^
GhostfaceTJW

Post by GhostfaceTJW »

Prosk8er wrote:
forum chat boxes.PNG
not sure what you mean can you circle it or make a arrow to it

The whole of the rounded corners box, in the colours.CSS file there are 'bg1' 'bg2' and 'bg3'...
I think this is for the topic view of posts.. when a member is online all the background for avatar, topic post content and signature is ALL black... if the member is offline then the gradient BG appears... I want to get the gradient BG to display all the time...

Just like on here with the topic content BG... one is light blue, other is a darker blue..
On the version I customised it stays all black in the BG.. the red/black gradient shows when offline. I'm not on my PC at the moment so can't mock up the image
ironuser

Post by ironuser »

This is a really beautiful style but doesn't work for me. I've downloaded as .zip, imported your main folder in my Styles folder and then unzipped it there.

But I can't see the style in my admin panel.

Return to “[3.1.x] Styles in Development”