[CDB] Simplicity

For style authors to post and receive feedback on 3.1.x styles still in development. Any development styles you wish to use on your live board should be installed with caution!
Scam Warning
Alex Grigoras
Name: Grigoras Alex

Re: [Release] Simplicity

Post by Alex Grigoras »

7. From the Index Page, when I put the mouse cursor on the title of the forum it gives me the description of the forum. OK !

But, from the Index Page, when I put the mouse cursor on the title of the subforum it doesn't give me the description of the subforum. It tells me that I don't have any unread messages. In my opinion is not OK!

When I click the principal forum (with my subforum), from the index page, after this, when I put the mouse cursor on the title of the forum it gives me the description of my subforum. OK !

So, isn't a issue that on index page when I put the cursor on the subforum it doesn't show the description of the subforum ?

ps: I like this theme and I want to use it on my forum. Therefore I try to understand better. I hope you shouldn't be bothered by my sequence information requests.

Arty
Former Team Member
Name: Vjacheslav Trushkin

Post by Arty »

That's correct behavior. Unfortunately phpBB doesn't provide style with descriptions of subforums.
Vjacheslav Trushkin / Arty.
Free phpBB 3.1 styles | New project: Iconify - modern SVG framework

Ancient Viking

Post by Ancient Viking »

Arty wrote:
Alex Grigoras wrote:5. Why is necessary to be 2 search engine in the menu, one in the left side and one in the right side ? They doesn't make the same thing ?
Its there because I needed to put something in second row of navigation to make sure its never empty.
You're a true artist Arty. :lol:

You know your phpBB 3.1.x XenForo-based Simplicity style (the layout looks fresh and inspiring) should really become the next official phpBB 3.1 style just to retire prosilver (the layout in prosilver looks kinda dull and a bit boring imo), which has served a lot of people over the years. :)
My local forum: egetforum.nu - Offline Forum Online!

Arty
Former Team Member

Post by Arty »

Version 1.0.2 is available for download.

Changes:
  • New $font-size configuration variable that makes it possible to configure font size. Additional variables for other font sizes, relative to $font-size variable and variables for font families.
  • Font size of some elements has been changed to improve readability.
  • Links to unread forums and topics have different color.
  • New clock item in breadcrumb that shows current time (as configured on forum)
  • Cleaned up Sass files and renamed partials.
  • Many bug fixes.
Also PSD file is available on download page. It includes default logo, blank avatar and instructions on how to create normal and high definition logos.

Arty
Former Team Member

Re: [CDB] Simplicity

Post by Arty »

Locking this topic because this style is now available in styles database: https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/styl ... implicity/

Support is available here: https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/styl ... ty/support

Return to “[3.1.x] Styles in Development”