[CDB] Revolution 2.0.4 - phpBB 3.1.10

For style authors to post and receive feedback on 3.1.x styles still in development. Any development styles you wish to use on your live board should be installed with caution!
Scam Warning
Hippie459MN

Re: [Release] Revolution 2.0.4 - phpBB 3.1.10

Post by Hippie459MN »

iorG19 wrote:
Lumpy Burgertushie wrote:admin panel, general tab, board settings. you have to put something in the blanks for site name and description for them to show up on the page.

robert
no, is not! that is only from this style; if you change style id from style=3 to style=2 or style=1 or ... nothing. Just delete preview viewing main /index.php and you will see!
So I compared this to the prosilver overall_header.thml to the one in this theme and looks like the whole site description section has been removed therefor relying solely on an image for the site logo and the text portion from your ACP will never show up.

Without looking into it more right now I cant give you a quick way to fix it but if NextGen doesnt have a solution, I will look into it tomorrow.

So your option is to figure it out on your own, wait for NextGen, myself, or someone else to figure it out, or just make an image with the info you want and use that.
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

ok, I just installed it to check. assuming that by site title you mean this:
ior-G.net

Cuaderno y Borrador, Sencillo y Aterrador! / Notebook and Draft, Created with Heart!
then open common.css around line 241 you will find this:

Code: Select all

#site-description-container{
	display: none;
}
remove it.

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
iorG19
Name: Georgian Iordache

Post by iorG19 »

Lumpy Burgertushie wrote:ok, I just installed it to check. assuming that by site title you mean this:
ior-G.net

Cuaderno y Borrador, Sencillo y Aterrador! / Notebook and Draft, Created with Heart!
then open common.css around line 241 you will find this:

#site-description-container{
	display: none;
}
remove it.

robert
ooh yeah! Looks greate :mrgreen:
Thank you!
“Si cres en tus fuerzas, nadie te podrá derrotar”Georgian Iordache // @iorG19 (GeorgioGalben)
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

Where I can add more "Menus" inline with the "Board Index" in the header? I try to change overall_header.html

<li><a href="#">Menu item 2</a></li>
purge cache, but nothing happened :shock:
thanks!
:::::::
problem solved :)
_Vinny_
Style Customisations
Style Customisations
Name: Marcus Vinicius

Re: [CDB] Revolution 2.0.4 - phpBB 3.1.10

Post by _Vinny_ »

This style has been published in styles database: https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/style/revolution/

For support please post here: https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/styl ... on/support

Return to “[3.1.x] Styles in Development”