Hiring Someone

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.1.
Scam Warning
SightUp

Hiring Someone

Post by SightUp »

Can I hire someone here to update our forums to the newest version then fix any styling that breaks while it is being updated?
darcie
Community Team Member
Community Team Member
Name: Darcie Griffin

Re: Hiring Someone

Post by darcie »

Unfortunately, no. Please see our site rules linked at the top of this forum in the red box.

https://www.phpbb.com/rules/#spam (emphasis mine)
Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. This includes offering hosting services (charged and free), installation services, solicitation etc. Recruiting members for your own projects (moderators, designers, professional MOD work, etc.) is not permitted and is also considered spam. Users posting spam will be warned and their post removed. See specific item on spam and 3rd party linking for more information.
We are, however, more than happy to guide you in forum topics to do the work yourself for free. :D
phpBB on Facebook | Site Rules | Former Community Team leader
SightUp

Post by SightUp »

That doesn't really cover paid freelance work. I would recommend that you update it to cover it specifically.
darcie
Community Team Member
Community Team Member
Name: Darcie Griffin

Post by darcie »

I think the concept that we don't permit posts for hiring is fairly clear, but I appreciate the advice and will take it into consideration.
phpBB on Facebook | Site Rules | Former Community Team leader

Return to “[3.1.x] Styles Support & Discussion”