How to make header & Title/Description + background image link to Main Forum page?

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.1.
Scam Warning
maggador

How to make header & Title/Description + background image link to Main Forum page?

Post by maggador »

Hine

I am wondering if anyone know how I can make the header and its content link back to the main forum page?

Forum is http://www.alternanews.net/forums/

Using standard Silver style, with the "Custom Code" extension ( viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2275361 ) where I have added the following code to the "overall_header_stylesheets_after.html" to remove the standard logo and add my own background image:
<style>
.headerbar {
background-image: url("{ROOT_PATH}images/alternanews-header.jpg");
}

/** remove the logo and increase the height of the headerbar **/
.imageset.site_logo {
background-image: none;
padding-left: 0;
padding-top: 125px;
}
</style>
The standard logo used to link back to the main forum page, but now no part of the header links back to the main forum page.

What can I do to make the header background image and/or the Title & Description of the forum link back to Main Forum page?

Thanks!
maggador

Re: How to make header & Title/Description + background image link to Main Forum page?

Post by maggador »

Anyone got some insights into this?

Cheers and thanks!
Talk19Zehn

Re: How to make header & Title/Description + background image link to Main Forum page?

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, I have a small idea, see charts and customize your CSS to if necessary. The idea does not provide finished declaration, it is just a simple example of many possibilities. Please check background-position ... not tested in all resolutions or browsers. Just only an idea at first.
Results: So you find a link into your headerbar to your board index
maggador_set_link_board_index_example.jpg
maggador_set_link_board_index_example2.jpg
Maybe you can find more ideas or simple solutions.
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

I'm baaaaaccckkkk. still doing work on donation basis. PM your needs.

Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.

Return to “[3.1.x] Styles Support & Discussion”