Make custom div reponsive

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.1.
Get Involved
Bellic1

Make custom div reponsive

Post by Bellic1 »

I put in a custom div in viewtopic as a nice seperator, and it's working great - except when the window is resized and the site goes into "mobile mode". My div will have some margin/padding on the left and right, while all the other divs fill the whole width of the screen.

I assume it will only take a small bit of css code to make my div look like the other divs, does anyone know what though?
Dragosvr92
Name: Dragos Valentin Rădulescu

Re: Make custom div reponsive

Post by Dragosvr92 »

Nobody can know how to help you without a link to your forum and to know at what div to look at.
Formerly known as TheKiller
3.0| Avatar on Memberlist 1.0.3
Bellic1

Post by Bellic1 »

I don't have a link to my forum, it's local. And all my code is standard prosilver. I just inserted a div in viewtopic, right at the top of the div where the post starts (so it works like a spacer).

I know there must be a really simple css solution, like margin or padding... it'd help a lot if someone could tell me where the code is for the reponsive version of prosilver (when it goes into mobile mode). I assume I could just copy the css attributes from there.

Right now it's just a normal div with a background color, that automatically stretches to the correct width in normal mode, but in mobile there's a little gap where it should fill the whole width of the screen...
Khaos-Rage

Post by Khaos-Rage »

Bellic1 wrote:I know there must be a really simple css solution, like margin or padding... it'd help a lot if someone could tell me where the code is for the reponsive version of prosilver (when it goes into mobile mode).
It's in responsive.css in your styles /theme folder

Return to “[3.1.x] Styles Support & Discussion”