A Little Code Help....

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.1.
Get Involved
aeneas1

A Little Code Help....

Post by aeneas1 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:03 am

navigation bar is fixed to the top of the screen and overlays the image behind it, which is great, just what i want... but i also want the bar contents to scroll left/right with the rest of the site's body when the page is enlarged, while also remaining fixed to the top of the page, rather than remain pinned in place as it does now......

i tried changing position from "fixed" to "relative" which allows the bar's contents to scroll l/r with the rest of the page, which is what i want, but stops the bar from overlaying the image below it and also creates a space for the bar above the image...

i've played with a lot of other css settings including width %/px, alignment, etc. but can't get it to do what i want, any help would be appreciated!

aeneas1

Re: A Little Code Help....

Post by aeneas1 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:13 am

position: absolute, solves the problem re the bar creating a space above the image, now i just need to figure out how to keep the bar visible when the page is scrolled down, which is what position: fixed did....

Arty
Former Team Member
Name: Vjacheslav Trushkin

Re: A Little Code Help....

Post by Arty » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:32 am

Your description is very vague. Please post name of style and/or link to your forum, otherwise its not possible to help you.
Vjacheslav Trushkin / Arty.
Free phpBB 3.1 styles | New project: Iconify - modern SVG framework

Return to “[3.1.x] Styles Support & Discussion”