Arty latte question

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.1.
Ideas Centre
Smithgb

Arty latte question

Post by Smithgb » Mon May 23, 2016 8:08 pm

Hey arty. How can I make transparent style? which files and lines I need to edit?
I would like these parts to be transparent but if I cant separate each part I can do whole style. thanks a lot
http://i.imgur.com/89xuk94.png

JimA
Community Team Leader
Community Team Leader
Name: Jim Mossing Holsteyn

Re: Arty latte question

Post by JimA » Mon May 23, 2016 8:15 pm

Every style in the Customisation Database has its own discussion and support area. For the Latte style, that's located right here. It's better to ask your question there, since that's more organised and the author is likely to be more knowledgeable about his style than the rest of us. :)
Image Jim Mossing Holsteyn - Community Team Leader
Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules

If you're having any questions about the rules/customs of this website, feel free to drop me a PM.

Arty
Former Team Member
Name: Vjacheslav Trushkin

Post by Arty » Mon May 23, 2016 8:52 pm

You'll need to change background colors to rgba colors. You can find background declarations in _colours.scss and variables in _style_config.scss
Vjacheslav Trushkin / Arty.
Free phpBB 3.1 styles | New project: Iconify - modern SVG framework

Smithgb

Post by Smithgb » Mon May 23, 2016 10:44 pm

I have both files opened but I really dont know where to look, which line and what to replace etc.
Just want to add transparency a bit to a style...Thank you

Rhino.Freak

Post by Rhino.Freak » Tue May 24, 2016 4:54 am

Right click on the things that you wish to change the color of when viewing your forum, click on inspect element, in the bottom right corner you'll see which css selector it has.
Change the background or background-color's value to rgba (http://hex2rgba.devoth.com), the last value inside the parenthesis of rgba is opacity (1 is full opaque, 0 is full transparent) adjust that value inside the css and you're done.

Return to “[3.1.x] Styles Support & Discussion”