Information showed at active topics at mobile devices

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.1.
Scam Warning
Satusnovus

Information showed at active topics at mobile devices

Post by Satusnovus »

I've a question about the information of the message and poster at the page 'active topics'. I'm using phpbb 3.1.9 since a couple of weeks and I've noticed it doesn't show the last poster and time of last message/topic anymore. Now it's showing who opened the topic and the information showed at active topics isn't logical anymore. I don't know how to explain it better than this and English isn't my native language but why doesn't show it: topic name, last person who responded including time and date of the last post. How can I change this and for an example just look at the community here -> active topics.

Something else but less disturbing for me is that message titles are showed at the frontpage of a community instead of topic tittle. If someone changes the message title into 'I scratch my back' it's showed at the frontpage.
Satusnovus

Re: Information showed at active topics at mobile devices

Post by Satusnovus »

I still didn't find a solution and I can't believe it's meant this way that information of the topicstarter shows up at active topics instead of information of last poster at a topic. Does someone know how I can change it?
Satusnovus

Re: Information showed at active topics at mobile devices

Post by Satusnovus »

I'm still stuck with this problem and can't find a solution. Was there something wrong with the installation of my board? I didn't placed a link before because it's not English but I can't find a solution so I hope someone could help me: http://beursig.com/forum/search.php?sea ... ive_topics

Return to “[3.1.x] Styles Support & Discussion”