Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.1.
Get Involved
User avatar
3Di
Registered User
Posts: 11865
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:09 pm
Location: Milano - Frankfurt
Name: Marco
Contact:

Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by 3Di » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:57 am

Got a request for some graphics for phpBB 3.1.x ¿?

Post it here, hopefully somebody will take care of them. :)
Last edited by JimA on Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Stickied
Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx.
Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades

User avatar
Darloup
Registered User
Posts: 302
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:59 pm
Location: Barranquilla (Colombia)
Name: Henry
Contact:

Re: Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by Darloup » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:26 am

Hello,

I need the help of a kind soul who could create three rank images based on this original image:

Image

I need three rank images based on the colors of the Olympic medals, namely: Bronze, Silver and Gold.

A VERY BIG anticipated thanks!

Best Regards,

Henry

Holger
Registered User
Posts: 1599
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:54 pm
Location: Hannover

Re: Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by Holger » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:37 am

I am looking for some kind of REMINDER icon, I have a alarm clock icon, but it looks very ugly!
reminder.jpg
Basically the following happes when the icon is clicked:
A user reads a long topic. In the middle of the reading the user is disturbed (by work, by wife, by anything distracting) and cannot continue.
So the user clicks the reminder icon and can then in a popup set a time when he/she want to be reminded (via email or PM) with a link to the post where the icon was clicked.

I would like to have a prosilver looking icon (for 3.0!). Anyone?

Thanks!

/Holger
Are you looking for a phpBB Expert? Find a phpBB Expert!
Are you a phpBB Expert? Post your resume!
http://www.phpbbexperts.com

Holger
Registered User
Posts: 1599
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:54 pm
Location: Hannover

Re: Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by Holger » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:46 am

Darloup wrote:Hello,

I need the help of a kind soul who could create three rank images based on this original image:

http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo35 ... cene03.png

I need three rank images based on the colors of the Olympic medals, namely: Bronze, Silver and Gold.

A VERY BIG anticipated thanks!

Best Regards,

Henry
Something like this?
medals-shaking-hands.jpg
medals-shaking-hands_glow.jpg
medals-shaking-hands_white.jpg
medals-shaking-hands_white_glow.jpg
Are you looking for a phpBB Expert? Find a phpBB Expert!
Are you a phpBB Expert? Post your resume!
http://www.phpbbexperts.com

User avatar
Darloup
Registered User
Posts: 302
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:59 pm
Location: Barranquilla (Colombia)
Name: Henry
Contact:

Re: Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by Darloup » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:40 am

Brilliant Holger!

Many thanks for your efforts and contributions!

I love the third one from the top... Any chance of getting it as a PNG with transparent background so that I can edit them?

Best regards,

Henry

Holger
Registered User
Posts: 1599
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:54 pm
Location: Hannover

Re: Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by Holger » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:50 am

Photoshop-file enclosed
Attachments
medals_shake-hands.zip
(248.65 KiB) Downloaded 35 times
Are you looking for a phpBB Expert? Find a phpBB Expert!
Are you a phpBB Expert? Post your resume!
http://www.phpbbexperts.com

User avatar
Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Posts: 18119
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:49 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by Mick » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:52 am

Darloup wrote:Any chance of getting it as a PNG with transparent background so that I can edit them?
You can do that yourself, see Knowledge Base - Transparent gif's [how to]
"The more connected we get the more alone we become" - Kyle Broflovski

There are no ‘threads’ in phpBB, they are topics.
Forza Garibaldi

User avatar
Darloup
Registered User
Posts: 302
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:59 pm
Location: Barranquilla (Colombia)
Name: Henry
Contact:

Re: Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by Darloup » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:23 am

Hello Holger,

Sorry for the late feed-back, but I've just realized that, on the gold image, the laurel leaves have completely disappeared on the left-top portion of the image.

It was a great idea of yours to put them in, so can I have them back all over the image?

Thanks!

Henry

Holger
Registered User
Posts: 1599
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:54 pm
Location: Hannover

Re: Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by Holger » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:37 am

It is because they are golden over golden I think?
The image is from the net, so have do not have any other.
Are you looking for a phpBB Expert? Find a phpBB Expert!
Are you a phpBB Expert? Post your resume!
http://www.phpbbexperts.com

User avatar
Darloup
Registered User
Posts: 302
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:59 pm
Location: Barranquilla (Colombia)
Name: Henry
Contact:

Re: Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by Darloup » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:59 am

Hello Holger,
Holger wrote:It is because they are golden over golden I think?
The image is from the net, so have do not have any other.
But you managed to change the color of these laurel leaves in the silver image...

And they also show (near enough) in the bronze image...

How about putting them a bit darker in the gold image so that they can display?

Best regards,

Henry

Holger
Registered User
Posts: 1599
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:54 pm
Location: Hannover

Re: Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by Holger » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:08 am

Sorry, the three medals are as is, from the net.
I only added the hands. :-)
Are you looking for a phpBB Expert? Find a phpBB Expert!
Are you a phpBB Expert? Post your resume!
http://www.phpbbexperts.com

User avatar
Darloup
Registered User
Posts: 302
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:59 pm
Location: Barranquilla (Colombia)
Name: Henry
Contact:

Re: Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by Darloup » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:44 am

OK, many thanks Holger!

Holger
Registered User
Posts: 1599
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:54 pm
Location: Hannover

Re: Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by Holger » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:29 pm

Nobody?
Holger wrote:I am looking for some kind of REMINDER icon, I have a alarm clock icon, but it looks very ugly!

reminder.jpg

Basically the following happes when the icon is clicked:
A user reads a long topic. In the middle of the reading the user is disturbed (by work, by wife, by anything distracting) and cannot continue.
So the user clicks the reminder icon and can then in a popup set a time when he/she want to be reminded (via email or PM) with a link to the post where the icon was clicked.

I would like to have a prosilver looking icon (for 3.0!). Anyone?

Thanks!

/Holger
Are you looking for a phpBB Expert? Find a phpBB Expert!
Are you a phpBB Expert? Post your resume!
http://www.phpbbexperts.com

User avatar
Christian 2.0
Former Team Member
Posts: 4359
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:16 pm
Location: UK
Name: Christian
Contact:

Re: Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by Christian 2.0 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:49 pm

Holger wrote:Nobody?
Holger wrote:I am looking for some kind of REMINDER icon, I have a alarm clock icon, but it looks very ugly!

reminder.jpg

Basically the following happes when the icon is clicked:
A user reads a long topic. In the middle of the reading the user is disturbed (by work, by wife, by anything distracting) and cannot continue.
So the user clicks the reminder icon and can then in a popup set a time when he/she want to be reminded (via email or PM) with a link to the post where the icon was clicked.

I would like to have a prosilver looking icon (for 3.0!). Anyone?

Thanks!

/Holger
Do you still need this? Will be happy to help if you do :)

Holger
Registered User
Posts: 1599
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:54 pm
Location: Hannover

Re: Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by Holger » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:28 am

Yes, please!
Are you looking for a phpBB Expert? Find a phpBB Expert!
Are you a phpBB Expert? Post your resume!
http://www.phpbbexperts.com

Post Reply

Return to “[3.1.x] Styles Support & Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

cron