Online Icon Showing Behind Postprofile - Help.

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.1.
Get Involved
Wetclef

Online Icon Showing Behind Postprofile - Help.

Post by Wetclef »

My online icon has stubbornly refused to appear in front of post profile in Prosilver 3.1.9.
It stopped appearing in front even before I changed the post profile from right to left. I have seen a solution posted in 2010 Online icon on top of Avatar, but it seems things have changed and some codes are no longer used in 3.1.9. I need a simple guideline. Attached image below. Thank you.
online icon showing behind postprofile.PNG
online icon showing behind postprofile.PNG (23.75 KiB) Viewed 1184 times
Last edited by JimA on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved from 3.1 Support to 3.1 Styles Support
Wetclef

Re: Online Icon Showing Behind Postprofile - Help.

Post by Wetclef »

Still waiting for someone to help me.
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

link to your board please, so we can see what is going on.
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
Wetclef

Post by Wetclef »

Lumpy Burgertushie wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:40 pm link to your board please, so we can see what is going on.
Thanks Robert for indicating interest to help. This is the link to the board removed. I'll be online waiting... :mrgreen:
Last edited by Wetclef on Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

you have the avatar inside the dt for the profile. I really have no idea exactly how you are going to get the online image on top of that dt. somebody better with css will have to help you with that one.

sorry,
robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
Wetclef

Post by Wetclef »

Lumpy Burgertushie wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:30 pm you have the avatar inside the dt for the profile. I really have no idea exactly how you are going to get the online image on top of that dt. somebody better with css will have to help you with that one.

sorry,
robert
Thanks for your input. I have achieved it, but in a text format. I edited viewtopic_body line 134. I pulled this code

Code: Select all

<!-- IF postrow.S_ONLINE and not postrow.S_POST_HIDDEN --><div style="color:green;">Is Online</div><!-- ENDIF -->
from line 134 to line 150. I edited it by adding a green color to it. I prefer this to using icon or avatar. Thanks once again.
Attachments
Online.PNG

Return to “[3.1.x] Styles Support & Discussion”