Recolouring prosilver

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.1.
Get Involved
Lume

Recolouring prosilver

Post by Lume »

Hi there everyone!

So I'm a complete newbie to phpbb and the backend of phpbb forums, but I've recently been made an administrator of a forum I've been on since I was pretty young and have wanted to try and create some 'alternate colour themes'. I figured it would be a nice and easy way to start to get myself familiarised with phpbb's backend.

The forum is at http://boolprop.net, but to see the theme I'm editing you'd have to make an account and change themes in board preferences.

My problem is those blue elements (like our default style), even though I've recoloured all the elements in the imagesets, etc. to the orange I want to try out. I also want to figure out how to change the banner, but haven't been able to recolour every element to the orange I need, or change the banner. :roll:

I know these are *total* newbie questions but I just haven't been able to figure it out. The next issue is that we're a board still on 3.0.X but we can't upgrade because we have the Medal mod as an integral part of our board and it hasn't been updated past 3.0.X - and none of us have the coding skill to update the Medal mod ourselves, so this is part of the reason I'm trying to learn :lol: I know this is the wrong forum for it but I'm kinda desperate, and figured it was worth giving it a go.

Thanks if any of you can help.
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: Recolouring prosilver

Post by KevC »

Unfortunately support for 3.0.x ended 8 months ago.
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
"Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb"

Return to “[3.1.x] Styles Support & Discussion”