vBulletin 3.8.4 to PhpBB3.1

Converting from other board software? Good decision! Need help? Have a question about a convertor? Wish to offer a convertor package? Post here.
IldeNet

Re: vBulletin 3.8.4 to PhpBB3.1

Post by IldeNet »

warmweer wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:24 pm
IldeNet wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:03 am Can you help me with this?

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Column 'lang_name' cannot be null [1048]

SQL

INSERT INTO phpbb_profile_lang (field_id, lang_id, lang_name, lang_explain) VALUES (22, '1', NULL, NULL), (22, '2', NULL, NULL), (23, '1', NULL, NULL), (23, '2', NULL, NULL), (24, '1', NULL, NULL), (24, '2', NULL, NULL), (25, '1', NULL, NULL), (25, '2', NULL, NULL)

BACKTRACE
The SQL error tells you exactly where the problem is.
The field lang_name cannot have a NULL value, so the insert fails.
Check the source database and fill these source fields with a language code (probably en )
Apparently the field lang_explain will also receive a NULL: >> check if that is allowed.
You're right, I have an error in Field 'lang_explain' doesn't have a default value [1364]
but none of these values ​​appear in my database.
for the first error, I deleted the line "'lang_name' => $profilefield['title']," of functions_vb3.php
for this new error, how can I give it value?

Thank you very much for the help and for your time. regards
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Post by warmweer »

IldeNet wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:39 pm You're right, I have an error in Field 'lang_explain' doesn't have a default value [1364]
but none of these values ​​appear in my database.
for the first error, I deleted the line "'lang_name' => $profilefield['title']," of functions_vb3.php
for this new error, how can I give it value?

Thank you very much for the help and for your time. regards
BTW I have absolutely no experience with converting another forumsoftware to phpBB so basically I can't help much ( it's just that you seemed not to understand the SQL error)

Actually for the first error I would have thought about filling the relevant field in the vB database with "en" since I expect the phpBB database to use this in a language field (but this is speculation since I would have see the vB database and see the conversion script).
Second error? no idea which error you are talking about, but if you are asking how to insert a value into an empty filed: use phpMyAdmin (or the program you are used to), select the records with that field =NULL, there must be a button somewhere allowing you to switch to an edit mode, and then set all to "en". (sorry, no access to phpMyAdmin now and I can't write SQL on the fly).
Spelling is freeware, which means you can use it for free.
On the other hand, it is not open source, which means you cannot change it or publish it in a modified form.

Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.
IldeNet

Post by IldeNet »

np, Thank you very much for the help and for your time. regards
IldeNet

Post by IldeNet »

Ok, I have modified and deleted some lines of the functions, but I still do not know how the passwords work to convert them in the format of phpbb3.1, can you guide me? Thank you
IldeNet

Post by IldeNet »

Is it possible to change the hash system by the system that uses vbulletin? What file must be modified?
FredQ
Name: Fred Q

Post by FredQ »

IldeNet wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:22 am Is it possible to change the hash system by the system that uses vbulletin? What file must be modified?
There was no need to change the hash. The hash was recognised by phpBB and was automatically changed to the current hash algorithm when the user logs in for the first time.

If it doesn't work, it means you are using a different hash, or phpBB doesn't allow older hashes anymore. I can't tell.
My board (converted from vBulletin)
IldeNet

Post by IldeNet »

for example in vbulletin db the pass is:
b11541a3f79e197771a53cc14fXXXXXX

However, in phpbb is:
$CP$b11541a3f79e197771a53cc14fYYYYYY

but actually to work with the same password must be:
$2a$10$9TyGXFL7EuqI/UYPBm1Ed.IPglGmgGPYwquSyBR.wELBHoyZZZZZZ

I can send you by mail the functions used to encrypt vbulletin, but I'm not good at programming.
Thank you so much for everything

Return to “[3.1.x] Convertors”