Photo Album?

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Get Involved
ChrisW828

Photo Album?

Post by ChrisW828 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:22 pm

Is there an extension that allows us to have our own self-contained photo albums? We're trying to post picture-a-day. Ideal would be a menu listing album names and then the ability to browse albums when name is clicked. Ability to see "newest uploads" across all albums would be awesome, too, but anything with basic functionality would be great.

Thank you.

(I half expect to get my wrist slapped because it seems like this must exist, but I did search and couldn't find anything using "picture" or "photo album". "photo" and "album" alone returned pages and pages of unrelated topics, which I admit I didn't go through one by one, but nothing in the snapshots sounded correct.)

posey
Name: Gijs

Re: Photo Album?

Post by posey » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:31 pm

I think the word you're looking for is 'Gallery'.
viewtopic.php?f=496&t=2457251&p=1492536 ... #p14925366
Does this meet your requirements?
''I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.''

Return to “Extension Requests”