Alternate Memberlist with Custom Profile Field infos

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Get Involved
MystEra

Alternate Memberlist with Custom Profile Field infos

Post by MystEra »

Hello :)

Is there an Extension in existance or development that would generate a list like the Memberlist but with Informations from custom Profile Fields? Maybe even an Extension that would make it possible to generate more than one such list(s) via the ACP?

And if not... would anyone be willing to try and create such an Extension? Or would anyone be kind enough to guide me through creating an addiditonal file like the memberlist by Hand?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Myst
david63

Re: Alternate Memberlist with Custom Profile Field infos

Post by david63 »

Not sure if this will give you what you are looking for - viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2401101
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
MystEra

Post by MystEra »

Thank you for your link (and extension :) )
It is quite close to what I'm looking for and will be a big help for me.

It would be great if this extension could be, well, extended to create lists for users to look at, like the memberlist, but this will already make it so much easier for me to keep Characterlists up to date :)
david63

Post by david63 »

MystEra wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:03 pm It would be great if this extension could be, well, extended to create lists for users to look at
The problem with that would be that it would be nightmare to cope with permissions - there are many items in that list that you would/should not let users see about other users.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

But the current memberlist can already show custom profile fields...

Return to “Extension Requests”