Is there a dice roller extension for 3.2?

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Suggested Hosts
Dyagan

Is there a dice roller extension for 3.2?

Post by Dyagan »

Hello, was wondering if there was a dice roller extension for 3.2? Noticed that there were a few for the previous version through Google search, but only found talk of one being worked on a year ago, never found an official release of one. Thanks for your help.
Dyagan

Re: Is there a dice roller extension for 3.2?

Post by Dyagan »

Update:

The thread I had come across was this one:

viewtopic.php?p=14860961#p14860961

Sadly, but understandable as it was an older thread, my post within that thread was not approved and this new thread I created was approved.

Was trying to question the user 3Di about how one would go about sponsoring this if needed, but that post was blocked and seeing as this account is a new account, I can't PM him about paid works yet do to not having 5 posts under my belt. So hoping this thread gets me some help or points me in the right direction.
3Di
I've Been Banned!
Name: Marco

Post by 3Di »

Dyagan wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:39 am .. Was trying to question the user 3Di about how one would go about sponsoring this if needed ..
You don't have yet reached 5 posts here, that's why you can't send PMs.
I've sent you a PM, in case you can't get it - you can use info AT phpbbstudio DOT com.
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Buy me a coffee -> Image
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
Dyagan

Post by Dyagan »

Hello. Thanks, saw your PM and emailed the email that you had in your PM. If you wish for me to resend using this email, please let me know, thanks.

Return to “Extension Requests”