phpBB Arcade

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Get Involved
User avatar
Meis2M
Translator
Posts: 870
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:32 am
Location: IR.Damghan
Name: میثم نوبری
Contact:

phpBB Arcade

Post by Meis2M » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:25 pm

Hello

a professional modular flash arcade game system
phpBB persian international support
Ultimate SEO Friendly URL - Extension
Follow us in Instagram
Free upgrade and install extensions on your forum - drop me PM

User avatar
Axess
Registered User
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:31 pm

Re: phpBB Arcade

Post by Axess » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:54 pm

+1

TWEagle
Registered User
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:50 pm
Contact:

Re: phpBB Arcade

Post by TWEagle » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:55 pm

+1
Image

Lord Phobos
Registered User
Posts: 613
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004 11:41 pm

Re: phpBB Arcade

Post by Lord Phobos » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:44 am

+1

User avatar
KillBill.
Registered User
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:07 pm
Contact:

Re: phpBB Arcade

Post by KillBill. » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:20 am

In progress ...

Dexio
Registered User
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:38 am

Re: phpBB Arcade

Post by Dexio » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:53 am

I also just wanted to +1 this. And KillBill I've tried to register on your JVarcade site, but my first username "arcadeuser1" was locked? I wanted to follow the project on your site, but you make it very hard =(

Good luck either way.

User avatar
KillBill.
Registered User
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:07 pm
Contact:

Re: phpBB Arcade

Post by KillBill. » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:31 pm

Dexio wrote:I also just wanted to +1 this. And KillBill I've tried to register on your JVarcade site, but my first username "arcadeuser1" was locked? I wanted to follow the project on your site, but you make it very hard =(

Good luck either way.
If you have a problem using the contact option.

Peter77sx
Registered User
Posts: 3253
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:51 pm

Re: phpBB Arcade

Post by Peter77sx » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:55 pm

I was hoping someone else would dive into this for 3.1
You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your IP address.
... some ppl's paranoia is annoying.

nellynico
Registered User
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:09 pm

Re: phpBB Arcade

Post by nellynico » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:10 pm

Peter77sx wrote:I was hoping someone else would dive into this for 3.1
You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your IP address.
... some ppl's paranoia is annoying.
There will be a reason that you are banned I suppose, don't think you get banned for nothing. :lol:

User avatar
KillBill.
Registered User
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:07 pm
Contact:

Re: phpBB Arcade

Post by KillBill. » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:17 pm

Peter77sx wrote:I was hoping someone else would dive into this for 3.1
You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your IP address.
... some ppl's paranoia is annoying.
It's not possible!
The Ban list is empty!

User avatar
Lumpy Burgertushie
Registered User
Posts: 66342
Joined: Mon May 02, 2005 3:11 am
Contact:

Re: phpBB Arcade

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:07 am

I registered on your site but have no permissions to download any files etc.


robert
I'm baaaaaccckkkk. still doing work on donation basis. PM your needs.

Premium phpBB 3.2 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there, does it make a sound?

User avatar
KillBill.
Registered User
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:07 pm
Contact:

Re: phpBB Arcade

Post by KillBill. » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:12 pm

Lumpy Burgertushie wrote:I registered on your site but have no permissions to download any files etc.
robert
Your registration is not authentic!
JV-Arcade - Terms of use
Only a person can register the “JV-Arcade” web page who has their own website. The website address is required during the registration. Each registration will be checked one by one. If the data does not appear to be correct the registration may be removed or banned.
you added website: http://phbbace.com Invalid!

There are always 1-2 people out of 100 people who do not read! :roll:

Currently, if a false registration information, the registration will be blocked and wait a few days to send mail to the person that you have a problem.
If you do not write e-mail, then the registration is qualified as spam and removed.


I hope I have given enough information.

Peter77sx
Registered User
Posts: 3253
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:51 pm

Re: phpBB Arcade

Post by Peter77sx » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:03 pm

KillBill. wrote: It's not possible!
The Ban list is empty!
http://i.imgur.com/29yDFH2.png I don't know what to tell you then.

why do you make us go through such bullshit is beyond me. you even made support difficult by abandoning the topic here.

User avatar
KillBill.
Registered User
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:07 pm
Contact:

Re: phpBB Arcade

Post by KillBill. » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:35 pm

Peter77sx wrote:
KillBill. wrote: It's not possible!
The Ban list is empty!
http://i.imgur.com/29yDFH2.png I don't know what to tell you then.

why do you make us go through such *beep* is beyond me. you even made support difficult by abandoning the topic here.
http://phpbbarcade.jatek-vilag.com/ moved https://jv-arcade.com/

User avatar
Lumpy Burgertushie
Registered User
Posts: 66342
Joined: Mon May 02, 2005 3:11 am
Contact:

Re: phpBB Arcade

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:18 pm

KillBill. wrote:
Lumpy Burgertushie wrote:I registered on your site but have no permissions to download any files etc.
robert
Your registration is not authentic!
JV-Arcade - Terms of use
Only a person can register the “JV-Arcade” web page who has their own website. The website address is required during the registration. Each registration will be checked one by one. If the data does not appear to be correct the registration may be removed or banned.
you added website: http://phbbace.com Invalid!

There are always 1-2 people out of 100 people who do not read! :roll:

Currently, if a false registration information, the registration will be blocked and wait a few days to send mail to the person that you have a problem.
If you do not write e-mail, then the registration is qualified as spam and removed.


I hope I have given enough information.
you can roll your eyes all you want. :roll:
I did read that, found it a little silly but filled it all out anyway. what I did do is make a typo. it should be phpbbace.com instead of phbbace.com

however, it allowed the registration it just did not give me permissions to download anything etc.

If you are going to use this method of registration It would help if you got it working properly and maybe created an error message to inform the registrant that they have made a mistake.

I was only trying to help others here with their questions how to get your extension downloaded etc. but you really make it difficult for people to find it , download it etc.

luck,
robert
I'm baaaaaccckkkk. still doing work on donation basis. PM your needs.

Premium phpBB 3.2 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there, does it make a sound?

Post Reply

Return to “Extension Requests”