google adsense code or extension

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Scam Warning
joedevivre

Re: google adsense code or extension

Post by joedevivre » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:19 pm

Stoker 4.0 wrote:
joedevivre wrote:
Stoker 4.0 wrote:
joedevivre wrote:Are you allowed to put up an adblock warning message while using adsense?
who should disallow it?
I figure maybe google would have issues with it as it is almost an indirect way of saying,please click on our ads?
I dont think so and havent read something like that in their politics.
Also, you cant see the adsense ads if you see the warning. So you cant click something you dont see ;)
I will look into it,my instincts tell me it could be a red flag to google,so I would need to be sure before adding anything like that to my site.

ps: Nice mod Stoker

Stoker 4.0
Name: Ulrik Christensen

Re: google adsense code or extension

Post by Stoker 4.0 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:22 pm

joedevivre wrote:
Stoker 4.0 wrote:
joedevivre wrote:
Stoker 4.0 wrote:
joedevivre wrote:Are you allowed to put up an adblock warning message while using adsense?
who should disallow it?
I figure maybe google would have issues with it as it is almost an indirect way of saying,please click on our ads?
I dont think so and havent read something like that in their politics.
Also, you cant see the adsense ads if you see the warning. So you cant click something you dont see ;)
I will look into it,my instincts tell me it could be a red flag to google,so I would need to be sure before adding anything like that to my site.

ps: Nice mod Stoker
I guess it will all depend on what kind of message you display instead of the ad.
Mine just tell them that they use an adblocker and gives the option to donate instead.

Return to “Extension Requests”