Calendar with events updated by users

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Get Involved
Miri4ever

Re: Calendar with events updated by users

Post by Miri4ever » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:22 pm

Darum frage ich ja. Bin noch nicht ganz in dem Code durchgestiegen wie man dort etwas einbaut und vorallem wo überall damit es im Dropdown Menü im ACP auswählbar wird.

Und nicht so bescheiden es ist einer der besten Kalender wie man sie schon im alten 3.0 schon immer hatte und eigentlich schade das PHPBB sowas von Haus aus seit 2.0 nicht geschafft hat mit anzubieten. Für mich ist es einer der besten und mit den Events eintragen klappt ja auch prima.
Homepage: Terra Oceanica

gn#36
Translator

Post by gn#36 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:30 pm

If you already have a file that is suitable for a different style, you can simply place it inside the extension in a folder that is appropriate for the style. So for example, if the style is called wow54, you should place your event file in the folder ext/hjw/calendar/style/wow54/template/event/. It will then replace any style files that are already present in prosilver, if your style inherits from prosilver.

So if you want to use a different event for your style, you should place a file for both events in the folder corresponding to your style and leave the one you don't want to use anymore empty. That way, no changes are necessary in the PHP part and no changes are necessary for prosilver.
German Support Team Member • http://www.phpbb.deMy Extensions in the CDBMy Extensions on Github • Contact with caos is inavoidable but no catastrophy if you keep an overview.

darcie
Community Team Member
Community Team Member
Name: Darcie Griffin

Post by darcie » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:26 am

This is starting to leave the topic of an extension request. Can discussion related to an extension now in development take place there instead?

Please also note that we use English on this site.
Thanks!
phpBB on Facebook | Site Rules | Former Community Team leader

Nauti Rogue

Post by Nauti Rogue » Fri May 27, 2016 2:37 am

I'm looking to create a web forum for vacation resorts. I want the users to be able to select the resort they will be attending, and show on a calendar the days of their stay. Each user should be able to add their own "event" or check-in to check-out dates.

I am using phpBB 3.1.9.

Miri4ever

Post by Miri4ever » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:58 pm

It seems it has some trouble with PHPBB 3.2. I could not enable the calendar there it always say module already exist. I got the delete all of my own. After this I got it working and tested enable and disable again for secure if everything works.

But it seems really having trouble to remove the modules created after try to delete data with this big error message:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'phpbb\module\exception\module_exception' with message 'CANNOT_REMOVE_MODULE' in /home/www/web477/html/FORUM32/phpbb/module/module_manager.php:448 Stack trace: #0 /home/www/web477/html/FORUM32/phpbb/db/migration/tool/module.php(371): phpbb\module\module_manager->delete_module(943, 'acp') #1 [internal function]: phpbb\db\migration\tool\module->remove('acp', 'ACP_CAT_DOT_MOD...', 'ACP_CALENDAR_TI...') #2 /home/www/web477/html/FORUM32/phpbb/db/migration/tool/module.php(405): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 [internal function]: phpbb\db\migration\tool\module->reverse('add', 'acp', 'ACP_CAT_DOT_MOD...', 'ACP_CALENDAR_TI...') #4 /home/www/web477/html/FORUM32/phpbb/db/migrator.php(711): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /home/www/web477/html/FORUM32/phpbb/db/migrator.php(658): phpbb\db\migrator->run_step(Array, NULL, false) #6 /home/www/web477/html/FORUM32/phpbb/db/migrator.php(551): phpbb\db\migrator->process_data_step(Array, Array) #7 /home/www/web477/html/FORUM32/phpbb/db/migrator.php in /home/www/web477/html/FORUM32/phpbb/module/module_manager.php on line 448
Also ist seems topics with caledar dates inside seems to be vanish complete from the database.
Homepage: Terra Oceanica

12stringbassist

Post by 12stringbassist » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:58 pm

Does anyone know which version of PHPBB this calendar works with?
Is there an idiots guide for installing it?

3Di
Name: Marco

Post by 3Di » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:05 pm

You may try this one (for 3.2.2), it's brand new.
viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2469651
Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx.
Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user

Return to “Extension Requests”