vbulletin 3 style attachment uploading

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Suggested Hosts
CarpCharacin
Name: James

vbulletin 3 style attachment uploading

Post by CarpCharacin »

I want something so when you click the add files button a popup appears where you can upload files instead of uploading 1 file at a time. Here are some screenshots of what i want:
CarpCharacin
Name: James

Re: vbulletin 3 style attachment uploading

Post by CarpCharacin »

anyone?
Movie

Re: vbulletin 3 style attachment uploading

Post by Movie »

Have you tried phpbb 3.1.4 yet you can just drag and drop the pictures in the box where you type a reply to a topic (same box I am typing this reply) and it automatically uploads the pictures NO MORE selecting each attachment one at a time then clicking upload, having that annoying box popup then when its done uploading the single attachment reloading your page so you have to scroll down so you can add your next attachment.

I can add 20 pictures to a post as fast as it takes me to attach just one picture using phpbb 3.0.12. just open up Explorer (in Windows) navigate to where I keep my pictures select the pictures I want to attach to the post drag and drop them DONE.

The way phpbb 3.1.4 allows you to attach attachments is genius ! Give it a try I doubt you will still want to use something like vbulletin 3 style attachment uploading...

My hat is off to the phpbb development team job well done!
View signatures turned off.

Return to “Extension Requests”