Request Description: A forum-enabled marketplace where items are bought, sold, and traded via an interface that ties in with their account.
- Users pay with paypal (possibly an option for payments with virtual currency?)
- User-created listings with availability to add tags, Parent/Children groups ("item sets"), and category
- ACP-defined category management, transaction logs, and user management (prevent from buying/selling/etc.)
- Interface determines size from width of main forum body (optional ability to override and set width/height?)
- Account name displayed with drop-down menu upon clicking, should show links to user's listings, transaction history, and other useful features.
- Category navigation bar (ACP-determined location, left, top, or right)
- Search bar with ability to refine search by category, tag, or seller.
- Photo upload with connectivity to database (can define whether to use phpbb DB or new DB).
I did search for this, but couldn't find anything resembling what I need. I'm more than happy to answer questions regarding the request.