Stable Events Calendar in 3.1.6 or 3.1.7

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Anti-Spam Guide
Touristguide

Stable Events Calendar in 3.1.6 or 3.1.7

Post by Touristguide » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:57 am

My apologies if I am in the wrong forum section.

Does anyone have a working/stable events calendar they are using with phpBB 3.1.6/7 that you can share the extension name and version? My forums board is preparing to upgrade from 3.0.1.0 to the latest 3.1.6 or 3.1.7.

We use to have a working stable events calendar, but had to disable it when we moved to another hosting server as it became unstable with other features, and our gaming clan misses the calendar features greatly.

Thanks in advance

Tim

gn#36
Translator

Re: Stable Events Calendar in 3.1.6 or 3.1.7

Post by gn#36 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:58 am

You are not the first to ask this: viewtopic.php?f=496&t=2282641

The only calendar that I know of, which is actively developed is hjws calendar. However, it is not stable.
German Support Team Member • http://www.phpbb.deMy Extensions in the CDBMy Extensions on Github • Contact with caos is inavoidable but no catastrophy if you keep an overview.

Touristguide

Re: Stable Events Calendar in 3.1.6 or 3.1.7

Post by Touristguide » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:14 pm

Thanks gn#36 for the reply. I will look at the thread. As I have visited other boards it is appears they are using different types, but they are using them with know stability issues. If I ever come across a stable version I will post it here.

Thanks again for taking the time to post.

Tim

Return to “Extension Requests”