Highslide Extension with Full Capabilites

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Anti-Spam Guide
sgtevmckay

Highslide Extension with Full Capabilites

Post by sgtevmckay » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:46 pm

REQUEST:
Looking for someone with patients to create a Fully Fledged Highslide Extensions and bring it to PHPBB Approved full release for PHPBB 3.1 and be 3.2 Ready/Compatible.
I am not looking for a port of the Old MOD as I am certain there have been updates to Highslide since its inception.

What am I looking for?
Highslide Integration to overall forum, and if possible consideration for other Extensions (ie. Portal Extensions, potential Video/Image Gallery Extensions, etc)

Looking to take full advantage of current Highslide Capabilities, but offer the end user choice.
BBCode to ignore Highslide is easy enough, but additional BBCodes will be necessary to tackle the additional capabilities of Highslide(again by end user Choice)

BBCODE ADDITIONS to work with HIGHSLIDE:
I believe the following BBCodes should be added with the requested Extension:
To handle images individually:

Code: Select all

[himg]<some Image Link or attached image>[/himg] 
To handle images as Gallery:

[hgimg]<some Image Link or attached image>[/hgimg]
NOTE: If it would just be easier...Images (and following Highslide containers) can just Gallery by Default.

To Handle Youtube and other Videos if available:

[hvideo=width]<Some Video or Youtube URL>[/hvideo]
NOTE:The following will need to be either hooked to Forum Permissions and/or Group Permissions may need to be Added

To Handle HTML and scrolling HTMLcapabilities:

[hHTML=width] <Some HTML Code placed here> [/hHTML]
Highslide HTML and Scrolling HTML Capabilities May be able to be combined, But the basic HTML Container can be resized by a tab in Lower right-hand corner. An Additional BBCode may or may not be necessary to handle in frame scrolling...would prefer to combine the 2 capabilities.
Additional HTML with Scroll IF NEEDED!:

[hsHTML]<Some HTML Code placed here>[/hsHTML]
To handle Flash Content:

[hFlash]<what ever flash code or Directory here>{/hFlash]
To handle iFrame (and this is a big one to me):

[hIFrame]<IFrame code here>[hIFrame]
Highslide has the ability to handle IFrames with Forms, and this may be able to be combined with Highslide's IFrame container. If not an additional BBCode may be necessary to handle IFrame Forms Functionality.
IFrmae Forms ONLY IF NEEDED!:

[hIForms]<Soem Form IFrame Here>{/hiForms]
Special request if at all possible?
Full BBCode use within Highslide, same as HTML Integration:

[hbbcode] <some content with BBCodes here> [/hbbcode]
This capability is not expressly in Highslide capabilities, and may be disregarded as needed, but would prefer to see this implementation if possible.

FINAL NOTES:
Other capabilities may exist and may or may not need to be accounted for in Extension code and/or BBCodes.
BBCodes can be independent or in a drop down list, but must be compatible with Advanced BBCode Box 3.1 Extension.
Ability to customize Color(s) and Icons via ACP, CSS, file images, any combination thereof, so that a visual balance and integration can be made for each individual forum Style.

I am fully aware of the Highslide Extension created by bb3mobi but this seems to only scratch the surface of Highslide's capabilities and I am not aware if this Extension has been brought to PHPBB Approved Extensions Release.

Highslide and coding information can be found here.
Previous MOD can be found here.

If you have any questions or need clarification regarding my request, please ask away.

Thank you folks for your time and consideration.

Return to “Extension Requests”