Attendance register

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Anti-Spam Guide
tonzodehoo

Attendance register

Post by tonzodehoo »

Is there a way to create an attendance register in a similar way to the way a poll can be setup in a post.
This would allow members to tick a box to indicate their availability for events/meetings.

Not sure if there is a mod for this as I never noticed one.

Thanks for any inputs.
Last edited by JimA on Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved from phpBB Discussion to Extensions Requests
JimA
Community Team Leader
Community Team Leader
Name: Jim Mossing Holsteyn

Re: Attendance register

Post by JimA »

I'm not aware of anything that's exactly the way you describe, but you could use Advanced Polls.

That extension allows you to set up a poll where all the voters usernames are visible under the poll options. So you could ask the question: "Are you attending to this event?" and allow usernames to be visible under the chosen option so that all names that would go or not go would be available on the page. :)
Jim Mossing Holsteyn - Community Team Leader
Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules

If you're having any questions about the rules/customs of this website, feel free to drop me a PM.
Rhynn

Post by Rhynn »

You may want to keep an eye on the Survey extension. It's a work in progress port from a 3.0 mod and still has quite a few bugs, but I have it installed on my forum (I know, it's not recommended to do so) and it does work fine. If I understand your post correctly, it should be able to do what you're looking for :)
Theriddler1
Name: Theriddler❶

Post by Theriddler1 »

Theriddler - Former Moderator @ phpBB.nl | phpBBservice.nl Team-member
Image My Extensions | buy me a beer Image
tonzodehoo

Post by tonzodehoo »

Hello and thanks for the contributions to this.

I have had a look at the options but need to have a further think as to how they best serve my purpose.
As ever its good to see working samples of such additions and to get an idea what they are like and how they can be varied before setting them up.

Looking forward to seeing how I go with these options.

Cheers

Return to “Extension Requests”