Automatic change prefix, custom profile fields, clean urls?

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Scam Warning
Toxyy

Automatic change prefix, custom profile fields, clean urls?

Post by Toxyy » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:54 pm

So I tried to look for these on my own and found a few options, but nothing definitive. Here is what I am looking for:

1) Automatically changing a topic prefix after a number of days.

I have found some discussion about auto closing topics in 3.0.x, though I am not sure if that carries over into 3.1.x. If it does, then I'm assuming I can adjust the code a bit to rename the topic instead of closing it somehow? Here are the topics which I am referring to:
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=845135&start=30
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1908995

2) Clean URL's

I have found the extension by phpbb seo, though I am not sure if there are other alternatives, and I am unsure about the success of this extension. Does anybody have experience with it?
https://github.com/phpBBSEO/usu
viewtopic.php?f=501&t=2288486 (another one I found)

3) Custom fields
- Extra fields for postal codes, or whatever else
- Custom fields must come in check boxes, drop downs, text fields, whatever else
- Able to add different custom fields for different forums
- The elements of a dropdown menu candepend on the elements of another dropdown menu.

I believe #3 to be for topics, but is it available for profile fields as well? I am more interested in it being available for topics.

Thanks everyone! Hoping to get this solved fast.
I am a web developer/administrator, specializing in forums. If you have work you need done or are too lazy to do, pm me!

My extensions:
[3.2][BETA] Anonymous Posts || [3.2][BETA] Sticky Ad || [3.2][RC] Show User Activity ||
[3.2][DEV] User Delete Topics

Return to “Extension Requests”