Marketplace extension

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Scam Warning
parthunter_harrison

Re: Marketplace extension

Post by parthunter_harrison » Sat May 26, 2018 4:15 am

I have a similar setup but I use Wordpress with a phpbb forum as a subdomain

Toxyy

Post by Toxyy » Sun May 27, 2018 5:57 pm

To add to this, many people wanting a forum built need a solid marketplace extension and it's one of the main unfortunate reasons that we can't go with phpbb.
I am a web developer/administrator, specializing in forums. If you have work you need done or are too lazy to do, pm me!

Duane 3NE 2NR

Post by Duane 3NE 2NR » Sun May 27, 2018 6:06 pm

Toxyy wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 5:57 pm
To add to this, many people wanting a forum built need a solid marketplace extension and it's one of the main unfortunate reasons that we can't go with phpbb.
What is your solution to have a forum based marketplace / online Classifieds?

Toxyy

Post by Toxyy » Tue May 29, 2018 3:41 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 6:06 pm
Toxyy wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 5:57 pm
What is your solution to have a forum based marketplace / online Classifieds?
For phpbb? I had to do custom topic fields that appeared at the top of the posts for this one guy to make a simple marketplace forum. Changed the new topic name to new listing, added auto updating prefixes, auto topic closing, time until topic closes in the thread itself as well. But most people want to use other forum software that has a marketplace that is either tied to some sort of point gamification or coin api or PayPal.
I am a web developer/administrator, specializing in forums. If you have work you need done or are too lazy to do, pm me!

Return to “Extension Requests”