Marketplace extension

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Scam Warning
Holger

Re: Marketplace extension

Post by Holger »

I also gave up searching for an integrated classified-module and am using the Wordpress-theme Classipress separately.

Tarantino

Post by Tarantino »

Still talking about this? Damn... Well I'm using an paid marketplace extension and it has classifieds option and my users can sell their stuff and I got a % of their sales, its a very complete market place and its always getting better since the dev always do improvements time to time. But its paid... but I asked to some developers and all asked for values above 2000$, I paid below 100$! In less then 1 month that value was already paid with the % I got from my users. People that doesnt pay for developers for extensions, dont value their own time, and therefor those people dont even deserve free extensions imo. But good luck with your ideas! As some told, there are MANY ways to have a classified system, as using bridge plugins with wordpress or even with other kind of shops as prestashop, there are some limitations in all of them, so choose wisely, in any case you'll need to ask to any of the devs to improve it with the things you think it doest have.

Duane 3NE 2NR

Post by Duane 3NE 2NR »

I don't mind paying at all, if there is a paid one available, please post a link.

I can't just migrate to wordpress as tens of thousands of users and thousands of topics have been posted with items for sale in our phpBB forum.
I would like to give our forum users more functionality to those that post their items for sale and those that use it looking for items to buy.

Holger

Post by Holger »

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:13 pm
I don't mind paying at all, if there is a paid one available, please post a link.
Same here

3Di
Former Team Member
Name: Marco

Post by 3Di »

Holger wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:17 pm
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:13 pm
Same here
Why don't you all post this request in the Wanted! forum? ;) :geek:
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx.
Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user
Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
:studio_microphone: Premium extensions @ The Studio

billrune

Post by billrune »

nice !

Return to “Extension Requests”