APP

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Suggested Hosts
mattash

APP

Post by mattash »

Is there any phpbb APPS or anything in the works?
Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: APP

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

what is a phpbb APP?

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
mattash

Post by mattash »

Sorry, something like the vBulletin mobile suite

http://www.vbulletin.com/en/mobile/
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

since phpbb 3.2 is already mobile ready and responsive I don't think there is much call for a phpbb app.
the only one I have heard of is tapatalk and it has loads of problems and we often suggest people not use it.

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
mattash

Post by mattash »

Lumpy Burgertushie wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:31 am since phpbb 3.2 is already mobile ready and responsive I don't think there is much call for a phpbb app.
the only one I have heard of is tapatalk and it has loads of problems and we often suggest people not use it.

robert
Yeah it looks great on mobile forums but seems like it would be cool to have a mobile app to go with it. Anyone have any mobile APPS with phpbb integrated with it?
kustajuspin
Name: Sayyid

Post by kustajuspin »

If you are a programmer,you can try to use java write an APP ah...Or use an open source Android SDK.
😄 Hello.
Welcome to my forum.
Your wonderful memories here.
https://simtown.top/forum

Return to “Extension Requests”