Request to edit ext Advanced BBCode Box 3.1

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Scam Warning
ivailo95
Name: Ivailo

Re: Request to edit ext Advanced BBCode Box 3.1

Post by ivailo95 »

up
For REALLY good and VERY cheap hosting CLICK HERE
Watch "Lost in a random" game, it's the best
ivailo95

Post by ivailo95 »

Up
ivailo95

Post by ivailo95 »

up
ivailo95

Post by ivailo95 »

up
ivailo95

Post by ivailo95 »

someone? :roll: :?: :arrow: :roll: :?:
ivailo95

Post by ivailo95 »

up
Kaffe

Post by Kaffe »

Is it really necessary to bump only 3 days after the previous bump? This thread was only a few places down in the topic list, and I think that it's quite rude against other people with other requests.
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

personally, I can't figure out what your bbcode is supposed to do much less how you are trying to do it with the bbcode html replacement you have posted.
and, once again, you should be asking about this where you got the extension.

and, if you can make that particular bbcode work at all, why not just create a custom bbcode for it and use it like that.

rob ert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
ivailo95

Post by ivailo95 »

Lumpy Burgertushie wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:26 pm personally, I can't figure out what your bbcode is supposed to do much less how you are trying to do it with the bbcode html replacement you have posted.
and, once again, you should be asking about this where you got the extension.

and, if you can make that particular bbcode work at all, why not just create a custom bbcode for it and use it like that.

rob ert
ivailo95 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:43 pm here is my request to edit this ext https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/exte ... bcode_box/
via bbcode [shrink]test[/shrink]
i want to make this ext to do following things:
When this ext is enable and i hide text of user with [shrink] i want to not open the line of [shrink]bb code

Last Message: If this ext is already did how i wish,please give me a link.
Tarantino

Post by Tarantino »

Nobody understand your engrish, try to write again with other words... maybe images explaining.
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by KevC »

If I understand it right, he has a BBcode called shrink which hides text (like a spoiler code). But when the Advanced BBcode ext is installed, that shrink BBcode doesn't work. He wants someone to edit the extension so that it does.

I think....
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
"Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb"
Tarantino

Post by Tarantino »

Hum, if thats the case, then he needs atleast to share the Shrink BBCode. He shared a spoiler one, maybe it was the shrink one... dunno lool
Tarantino

Post by Tarantino »

I've installed ABBC3 on a fresh forum then I installed this BBCode:
ivailo95 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:13 pm
KevC wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:31 pm Post your BBcode html. Maybe someone will see something wrong.
here is my bbcode html part

Code: Select all

<div class="spoilwrapper" style="margin:5px 0;font-weight:normal;padding:4px 10px;background-color:#DB9B9B;border:1px solid #F54545;border-radius:8px;color:#5E5656;"><div class="spoiltitle" style="margin:0;padding:0;width:100%;"><span class="spoilbtn" style="margin:2px 5px;font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:11px;font-weight:bold;display:block;cursor:pointer;color:#333;" data-show="МНЕНИЕТО Е СКРИТО ОТ СТРАНА НА МОДЕРАТОР! ЦЪКНИ ВЪРХУ ЛЕНТАТА ЗА ДА ГО ПРЕГЛЕДАШ." data-hide="СКРИЙ ТЕКСТА"><b>МНЕНИЕТО Е СКРИТО ОТ СТРАНА НА МОДЕРАТОР! ЦЪКНИ ВЪРХУ ЛЕНТАТА ЗА ДА ГО ПРЕГЛЕДАШ.</b></span></div><div class="spoilcontent" style="color:#5E5656;display:none;padding:5px;border-top:1px solid #ccc;">{TEXT}</div></div>

Translate bulgarian text:  BG--->Eng: Hide Text, The opinion is hiden by the moderator,Click to the line to view.

And the Shrink BBCode is working!

Please share your forum url so we can check what is NOT working. And share test account!
ivailo95

Post by ivailo95 »

KevC wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:34 pm If I understand it right, he has a BBcode called shrink which hides text (like a spoiler code). But when the Advanced BBcode ext is installed, that shrink BBcode doesn't work. He wants someone to edit the extension so that it does.

I think....
Yes ofcourse!
Tarantino wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:51 pm I've installed ABBC3 on a fresh forum then I installed this BBCode:
ivailo95 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:13 pm
KevC wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:31 pm Post your BBcode html. Maybe someone will see something wrong.
here is my bbcode html part

<div class="spoilwrapper" style="margin:5px 0;font-weight:normal;padding:4px 10px;background-color:#DB9B9B;border:1px solid #F54545;border-radius:8px;color:#5E5656;"><div class="spoiltitle" style="margin:0;padding:0;width:100%;"><span class="spoilbtn" style="margin:2px 5px;font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:11px;font-weight:bold;display:block;cursor:pointer;color:#333;" data-show="МНЕНИЕТО Е СКРИТО ОТ СТРАНА НА МОДЕРАТОР! ЦЪКНИ ВЪРХУ ЛЕНТАТА ЗА ДА ГО ПРЕГЛЕДАШ." data-hide="СКРИЙ ТЕКСТА"><b>МНЕНИЕТО Е СКРИТО ОТ СТРАНА НА МОДЕРАТОР! ЦЪКНИ ВЪРХУ ЛЕНТАТА ЗА ДА ГО ПРЕГЛЕДАШ.</b></span></div><div class="spoilcontent" style="color:#5E5656;display:none;padding:5px;border-top:1px solid #ccc;">{TEXT}</div></div>

Translate bulgarian text:  BG--->Eng: Hide Text, The opinion is hiden by the moderator,Click to the line to view.

And the Shrink BBCode is working!

Please share your forum url so we can check what is NOT working. And share test account!
here is my forum: https://rocknmetalbulgaria.eu/index.php
Here is test account: TestAccount
password: 123456
Tarantino

Post by Tarantino »

You've one extension that is adding onclick="$('.spoilcontent').slideToggle();" to your bbcode... thats why it bugs...
Show me your extension list

Return to “Extension Requests”