Minecraft username field

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Scam Warning
darkarrowop2

Minecraft username field

Post by darkarrowop2 »

Hello, I was hoping that someone would be kind enough to make an extension that meets my needs for functionality to add a Minecraft username to a users profile. Basically what the extension will need to do is allow a user to specify their username/UUID in a text box, whether this is allowed through the extension or a custom field that I need to make through phpbb settings it doesn't matter, and then if a user supplied their username it will resolve that username to a UUID using Mojang's API, http://wiki.vg/Mojang_API, and store that in the MySQL. When looking at a users profile it will not show the users UUID instead it will resolve the UUID which is stored in the database into the Username currently in use by that UUID, which should be cached for a period of time so it doesn't spam the API with requests every time. At time of creation there will be a random string generated which will also be added to the MySQL data however this string will be used to validate that the user has access to this minecraft account, this will be done by a Spigot plugin which I can make myself, the only thing this extension needs to do for the validation process is 1. create a random string for each user that registers their minecraft name, 2. create another field with values true/false,0/1 to allow specifying if the account is validated or not, and 3. give the user the randomly generated string and also specify whether or not a user is validated or not.

Thank you for reading and have a good day!
darkarrowop2

Re: Minecraft username field

Post by darkarrowop2 »

Is anyone willing to create such an extension?

Return to “Extension Requests”