Copy text automaticaly with bbcodes

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Anti-Spam Guide
KenTSA
Name: Oprea Cristian

Copy text automaticaly with bbcodes

Post by KenTSA »

Hi. I looking for the next extension.
When i copy a text from a topic, i want to copy with all bbcodes like:
This text:
example wrote:hello
this is an example
  • eg 1
When i copy this text, i want to be same text, with same bbcodes, without tags, just as it is on ipb platforms.
Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: Copy text automaticaly with bbcodes

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

don't need an extension. click on the quote button in the post then copy the text from there. it should show all the actual bbcodes when you do it.

I assume you are aware that bbcodes will only work in another post. you can't copy the bbcode and the paste it in any other type of document and have it work. it also may or may not work in any other type of board other than phpbb.

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Re: Copy text automaticaly with bbcodes

Post by warmweer »

KenTSA wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:32 pm Hi. I looking for the next extension.
When i copy a text from a topic, i want to copy with all bbcodes like:
This text:
example wrote:hello
this is an example
  • eg 1
When i copy this text, i want to be same text, with same bbcodes, without tags, just as it is on ipb platforms.
As per Lumpy Burgertushie
However, I have the impression that you want to be able to copy formatted text and keep the formatting as in a WYSIWYG.phpBB doens't have a WYSIWYG editor but I vaguely recall an extension in develoment. Perhaps this may suit you: viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2427126&hilit=WYSIWYG
Spelling is freeware, which means you can use it for free.
On the other hand, it is not open source, which means you cannot change it or publish it in a modified form.

Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.

Return to “Extension Requests”