Directly to unread post

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Anti-Spam Guide
Hartenheer
Name: Willem Hartman

Directly to unread post

Post by Hartenheer »

I've tried it before, but maybe there are new members who can write an extension for this.

If you have an unread message on this forum And you click it, you go directly to the first unread topic.
It would be particularly nice if this would also be possible on PHPbb.

Sorry English is not my native language :oops:
regards: Willem

https://bierfijnproevers.nl/bierforum
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: Directly to unread post

Post by Brf »

Are you asking to go to the first unread post in a topic, or the first unread topic in a forum?
The button in your image is to go to the first unread post in a topic.

This button is already available in phpBB. Just click either of the two red images, the big round one or the little rectangular one, to the left of the topic name in the topic view.

You know, you already have at least two prior topics asking for the same thing. Why do you keep making new topics asking for this?

viewtopic.php?f=496&t=2445571
viewtopic.php?f=496&t=2410986
viewtopic.php?f=496&t=2383681
Last edited by Brf on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Duplicate 3-times over
Hartenheer
Name: Willem Hartman

Re: Directly to unread post

Post by Hartenheer »

Brf wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:03 pm Are you asking to go to the first unread post in a topic, or Sorry my English is very bad
The button in your image is to go to the first unread post in a topic.

This button is already available in phpBB. Just click either of the two red images, the big round one or the little rectangular one, to the left of the topic name in the topic view.

You know, you already have at least two prior topics asking for the same thing. Why do you keep making new topics asking for this?
Sorry my English is very bad
to the first unread topic on a forum. On PHPbb you go directly to the last unread topic
It does not automatically like the forum on the image
Weet je, je hebt al minstens twee eerdere onderwerpen die om hetzelfde vragen. Waarom blijven jullie nieuwe onderwerpen maken om dit te vragen?
In the hope that new members are added who have the ability to realize this

It is not the first time that I ask for something, and half a year later it is realized.
Sorry English is not my native language :oops:
regards: Willem

https://bierfijnproevers.nl/bierforum

Return to “Extension Requests”