Extention for custom api

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Suggested Hosts
jonnydjtracker

Extention for custom api

Post by jonnydjtracker »

Is there an extention for costum API post and get . And response as user profile display.

I want to community with my API server and display blockchain balance in the user profiles
david63

Re: Extention for custom api

Post by david63 »

jonnydjtracker wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 5:43 pm Is there an extention for costum API post and get
Not that I have seen
jonnydjtracker wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 5:43 pm I want to community with my API server and display blockchain balance in the user profiles
I have absolutely no idea what that means - pleas explain what it is that you want.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
jonnydjtracker

Post by jonnydjtracker »

Enter an API request in profile costum fields.

Get back the response data of specific Jason fields and display it in the profile page , as points or balance

The send is balance request of a cryptocurrency wallet address . Response as balance
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

that looks like someone using a bad auto translator.

other than "bbcode" I don't see anything in that post that resembles anything to do with phpbb.

sorry,
robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
jonnydjtracker

Post by jonnydjtracker »

its kind of funny, how one is more concern of grammer than actually helping lol
canonknipser
Name: Frank Jakobs

Post by canonknipser »

Looks like English is not your first language. So, maybe it will help you to find a phpBB-support site offering service in your language (have a look in the international support sites section) or instead of translating your questions by yourself use a online translation service (google, bing or whatever) to translate your question to English.
Greetings, Frank
phpbb.de support team member
English is not my native language - no support via PM or mail
New arrival - Extensions and scripts for phpBB
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

jonnydjtracker wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 9:22 am its kind of funny, how one is more concern of grammer than actually helping lol
it has nothing to do with grammar ( not grammer ). It has to do with the words you are using to ask about whatever it is that you are talking about.

apparently I am not the only one that can not figure out what you are talking about at all.

maybe if you could explain exactly what you are wanting with a little more detail we could help you.

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
GanstaZ

Post by GanstaZ »

As i understand, it's a crypto api integration that will show some data in profile.
Usus est magister optimus! phpBB pre-Triton & latest php environment.
When answer lies in the question, question becomes redundant!
jonnydjtracker

Post by jonnydjtracker »

GanstaZ wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 2:25 pm As i understand, it's a crypto api integration that will show some data in profile.
correct
Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Mick »

I’d say after that then the answer to your op would be no. Have you searched the web? Although I personally know nothing about your subject there’s a lot of information available out there. If you had a code snippet to start with there may be a chance of someone having a look.
  • "The more connected we get the more alone we become" - Kyle Broflovski©
  • "The good news is hell is just the product of a morbid human imagination.
    The bad news is, whatever humans can imagine, they can usually create.
    " - Harmony Cobel
Toxyy

Post by Toxyy »

What api? What function would it serve on your forum (be specific)? Are we just showing a live update feed of some coin prices, are we using it to somehow pull their info from some other website using a username they put in a custom profile field to be able to use somehow get that info from a provided json? I can come up with all sorts of ideas but it sounds as if you're contemplating this rather than actually wanting to implement something that exists.
I am a web developer/administrator, specializing in forums. If you have work you need done or are too lazy to do, pm me!

Some of my extensions:
[3.3][BETA] Post Form Templates || [3.3][BETA] Anonymous Posts || [3.2][3.3][BETA] ACP Merge Child Forums || [3.2][BETA] Sticky Ad || [3.2][DEV] User Delete Topics || [3.3][DEV] Moderate While Searching || [3.3][RC] Short Number Twig Extension
jonnydjtracker

Post by jonnydjtracker »

we already have the forum and blockchain developer and api ready to communicate, need an extention developer to communicate with the blockchain, a custom fields for jason response coin balance, also if possible a coin tipping integration like points system, but in blockchain transaction

Return to “Extension Requests”