Bitcoin like NXT crypto currency Tipbot extention for phpbb forum

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Anti-Spam Guide
jonnydjtracker

Bitcoin like NXT crypto currency Tipbot extention for phpbb forum

Post by jonnydjtracker »

We all know Bitcoins, and there is also another coin called NXT which some of us might not heard of.

It is an API heavy coin node. Wondering if any developer is interested in building a tipping points/coins system based on the coin.

NXT API wiki https://nxtwiki.org/wiki/The_Nxt_API
Toxyy

Re: Bitcoin like NXT crypto currency Tipbot extention for phpbb forum

Post by Toxyy »

Need more info on what you actually want. "tipping system" can be interpreted and implemented hundreds of ways.
I am a web developer/administrator, specializing in forums. If you have work you need done or are too lazy to do, pm me!

Some of my extensions:
[3.3][BETA] Post Form Templates || [3.3][BETA] Anonymous Posts || [3.2][3.3][BETA] ACP Merge Child Forums || [3.2][BETA] Sticky Ad || [3.2][DEV] User Delete Topics || [3.3][DEV] Moderate While Searching || [3.3][RC] Short Number Twig Extension
jonnydjtracker

Post by jonnydjtracker »

We are building a forum and integrating crypto currency in the forum. We already have the blockchain developer to take care the blockchain API and need phpbb extention developer to write a custom fields for the profile. Also a build in transaction like coin tippings , it is the traditional point tipping system , but the points are in blockchain , so it is a blockchain transaction
parthunter_harrison

Post by parthunter_harrison »

if you want NXT why not ARDOR? NXT is slowly becoming outdated and the parent company of NXT pays more attention to ARDOR now

Return to “Extension Requests”