Like/dislike system

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Ideas Centre
new.new

Like/dislike system

Post by new.new »

I'd like a like/dislike system on my board.

In my old zetaboards board i used this script: http://support.zathyus.com/topic/5102190/1/
It seems made in css an js, maybe it's possible to use it also in phpbb in some way?

As alternative i found this extension viewtopic.php?f=501&t=2397266 but it's not mantained anymore, but i'll give it a try if i don't find better options.
If you know other similar extensions please tell me. It' important to have both like and dislike button (not only like), and to see who liked/disliked a post.
I'm using phpbb 3.2.2
Exclusive

Re: Like/dislike system

Post by Exclusive »

Another alternative to this is the "Thanks for Posts" extension: viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2423931
Use Search Button to get Instant Results | Follow Forum Rules
Avoid Spams in the forum to prevent banning the offending account. | ⟿ Visit My Awesome phpBB Forum! ⬳

Best Web Hosting with 99.9% Uptime! | ✔ Buy Cheap Domain Names
new.new

Post by new.new »

Exclusive wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:27 pm Another alternative to this is the "Thanks for Posts" extension: viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2423931
There is not a dislike option on this extension.

However, i installed the extension i linked and it's working.
But it would be good to "port" the zetaboard's script in phpbb, if it's possible without much trouble.
Krack3n

Post by Krack3n »

new.new wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:30 pm
Exclusive wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:27 pm Another alternative to this is the "Thanks for Posts" extension: viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2423931
There is not a dislike option on this extension.

However, i installed the extension i linked and it's working.
But it would be good to "port" the zetaboard's script in phpbb, if it's possible without much trouble.
You can remove your given "Thanks" also.
Exclusive

Post by Exclusive »

Krack3n wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:32 pm You can remove your given "Thanks" also.
You can disable this. From ACP > EXTENSIONS > THANKS FOR POSTS > Thanks Settings

Remove thanks:
Users can remove thanks if this option is enabled.

Set to "NO", submit and clear cache!
Use Search Button to get Instant Results | Follow Forum Rules
Avoid Spams in the forum to prevent banning the offending account. | ⟿ Visit My Awesome phpBB Forum! ⬳

Best Web Hosting with 99.9% Uptime! | ✔ Buy Cheap Domain Names
new.new

Post by new.new »

For "dislike" i intended "add a dislike", not "removing the like"
Something like this:

Return to “Extension Requests”