Mark OP in topic with a flair or something

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Get Involved
Toxyy

Mark OP in topic with a flair or something

Post by Toxyy »

Iirc there's an extension that marks the OP of posts with a flair or something, but I can't seem to find it if it exists. Does such an extension exist?
I am a web developer/administrator, specializing in forums. If you have work you need done or are too lazy to do, pm me!

Some of my extensions:
[3.3][BETA] Post Form Templates || [3.3][BETA] Anonymous Posts || [3.2][3.3][BETA] ACP Merge Child Forums || [3.2][BETA] Sticky Ad || [3.2][DEV] User Delete Topics || [3.3][DEV] Moderate While Searching || [3.3][RC] Short Number Twig Extension
Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: Mark OP in topic with a flair or something

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

sorry, what does "OP of posts" mean? and what does "flair" mean?

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by KevC »

I think you mean marking who the topic starter is in the replies??

viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2470526
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
"Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb"
Toxyy

Post by Toxyy »

Lumpy Burgertushie wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:48 pm sorry, what does "OP of posts" mean? and what does "flair" mean?

robert
OP = original poster, or topic starter, and by flair I meant some marker next to their username or something.

KevC got it, I just couldn't think of what it was called. Thanks!
I am a web developer/administrator, specializing in forums. If you have work you need done or are too lazy to do, pm me!

Some of my extensions:
[3.3][BETA] Post Form Templates || [3.3][BETA] Anonymous Posts || [3.2][3.3][BETA] ACP Merge Child Forums || [3.2][BETA] Sticky Ad || [3.2][DEV] User Delete Topics || [3.3][DEV] Moderate While Searching || [3.3][RC] Short Number Twig Extension

Return to “Extension Requests”