Multiple Special Ranks

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Anti-Spam Guide
Noomcat

Re: Multiple Special Ranks

Post by Noomcat » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:19 pm

Restless Rancor wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:41 pm
Noomcat wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:39 am
I just downloaded the "flair" one yesterday. I love it but am waitting on a response on how to resize the icons as they are soooooooo small :D
Awesome, good to hear!

Have a look in root/ext/stevotvr/flair/styles/all/theme/flair.css, that should point you in the right direction to change the icon sizes :)
I had a look at that css sheet but apart from looking like a foreign language to me, I couldn't see how to change the sizing of the icons :(

Restless Rancor

Post by Restless Rancor » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:24 pm

Noomcat wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:19 pm
I had a look at that css sheet but apart from looking like a foreign language to me, I couldn't see how to change the sizing of the icons :(
If you go to the extensions discussion/support someone should be able to tell you exactly what to tweak, I'd have to change things one at a time to figure out exactly which class does, but as the extension was recently updated hopefully the author will be able to say "yep, change this". :)
These aren't the droids you're looking for...
My Extensions and Snippets (Ref link)

Noomcat

Post by Noomcat » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:29 pm

Restless Rancor wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:24 pm
Noomcat wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:19 pm
If you go to the extensions discussion/support someone should be able to tell you exactly what to tweak, I'd have to change things one at a time to figure out exactly which class does, but as the extension was recently updated hopefully the author will be able to say "yep, change this". :)
Thank you

Restless Rancor

Post by Restless Rancor » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:53 pm

Noomcat wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:29 pm
Thank you
No problem :)
These aren't the droids you're looking for...
My Extensions and Snippets (Ref link)

Return to “Extension Requests”