Last Post Under "Moderators" in Mobile Devices

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Get Involved
OlimpiadeSains

Last Post Under "Moderators" in Mobile Devices

Post by OlimpiadeSains » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:57 am

Good Morning.

Yesterday I asked about 'mhchem' extension and it was solved really well by kinerity and 3Di. Amazing work for both of you! Thank you very much!!

I know this had been asked several times, still I couldn't find the most accurate answer of this question. This morning (my timezone is GMT +7) one of my forum members told me that she doesn't like my forum style because we cannot see last posts in forumlist. She was talking about the mobile version of my forum. Yes it's correct, I can't see the last posts by users. It's good if there's an extension which add the last post in mobile device under "Moderators" or under "Topics: ", maybe just like this: "Re: Topic Title by User X"

I've browsed this community support and found some suggestions on editing codes or using tapatalk. I'm afraid to do the first suggestion because the topic author encountered some kind of errors and I don't want to use a third-party extension like tapatalk. My forum is based on prosilver theme. I don't think it's a good option to force members using desktop look.

I really appreciate your help. Thank you.

Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: Last Post Under "Moderators" in Mobile Devices

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:22 am

I am available for custom work on a donation basis. Please send me a PM with your needs.

Premium phpBB 3.2 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

OK, so what's the speed of dark?

OlimpiadeSains

Re: Last Post Under "Moderators" in Mobile Devices

Post by OlimpiadeSains » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:13 am

Wow it works really well, thank you very much!

Also I would like to say sorry for writing request in this forum twice, it was hard to find that topic, I didn't search for the "small screen" keyword, my mistake :oops: .

Return to “Extension Requests”