Like/thank to download

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Scam Warning
Painkiller88

Like/thank to download

Post by Painkiller88 »

Hi,

I've seen this in many other forums but i can't find the extension for that. I want users to like/thank for a Post to be allowed to download attachments.

Can someone please give me a hint where to find this extension (phpbb 3.2)

Thanks.
Frogmen

Re: Like/thank to download

Post by Frogmen »

up
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

If you have searched here and can not find one that is usually because it doesn't exist yet.
you are in the right place to request someone to make one for you.
please provide more details about exactly what you want this extension to do etc.

then, if someone comes along that wants to take on the project they will most likely post back here to let you know.

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
Elias
Name: Elias

Post by Elias »

Maybe this can be used:
viewtopic.php?f=501&t=2279486

They reply / 'thanking' and can see the download/link?.
"Mystery creates wonder, and wonder is the basis of man's desire to understand." - Neil Armstrong
|Installing Extensions|Writing Extensions|Extension Validation Policy|
Toxyy

Post by Toxyy »

Unsure if thanks for posts has a hook for liking but you could add a hook for it within the extension Elias linked above to do the same thing for liking instead of posting. If the hook doesn't exist you'll have to add it to access the event though.
I am a web developer/administrator, specializing in forums. If you have work you need done or are too lazy to do, pm me!

Some of my extensions:
[3.3][BETA] Post Form Templates || [3.3][BETA] Anonymous Posts || [3.2][3.3][BETA] ACP Merge Child Forums || [3.2][BETA] Sticky Ad || [3.2][DEV] User Delete Topics || [3.3][DEV] Moderate While Searching || [3.3][RC] Short Number Twig Extension

Return to “Extension Requests”