Community on https://efl-forum.ru/boards
tends to tolerate trolls and have broad range of topiclists / topics.
The way typical user looks for new posts is by using "Quick links" => "New posts" / "Unread posts".
So user gets:
* a long list of topiclists / topics
* posts started by foe
It is extremely unproductive. In reality desired behavior:
* list only posts of topiclists / topics that I am subscribed to
* list only posts that are not started by foe
* list only post update if they are not made by my foe
Also I'd like to work in whitelist mode:
* get unread topics of my friends only - like following twitter user...
All these things are directed to hide trolls and enemies. Their activity shouldn't bother me, I don't need to be notified or distracted by their presents.
I can't find necessary built-in features:
https://www.phpbb.com/support/docs/en/3 ... eferences/
nor among extensions:
I can try to build such extension myself but I have no clue how costly it will be (to understand DB model, possibly extend it and write UI and about performance of DB schema if I apply white/black list filtering based on users / topics).