Create topics with automatic preview ?

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Ideas Centre
johnwreck

Create topics with automatic preview ?

Post by johnwreck »

Hi
3.3.0 version and i have a question, for example i create a long new topic, i choose to use bold text in few words, i use it and i have this when i click preview, thats ok : test , but before that i see this [ b]test[/b], and now,every time i want change font color, size anything i must check preview to see how it;s look :/, in short topics it's ok, but in very long it's uncomfortable
Is there mod or maybe some settings in ACP to change it to see changes without checking "preview" every single change ?
The best option will be see change directly here, when i create post , instead "bold code" just see "bold word"
sorry for my english.. :(
Thanks for help
david63

Re: Create topics with automatic preview ?

Post by david63 »

There is nothing within the core of phpBB that will do what you are wanting. You will need a WYSIWYG editor to achieve that of which there are a couple in development, but I do not know how robust they are.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!
My CDB Contributions | How to install an extension
I will not be accepting translations for any of my extensions in Github - please post any translations in the appropriate topic.
No support requests via PM or email as they will be ignored
johnwreck

Post by johnwreck »

Hi
ok, thank you, i find some extensions , read about it and decide to not install it, for my moderators must be enough what they have in originaly :)
ac_roma

Post by ac_roma »

do you mean you want something like wordpress preview?
eunaumtenhoid

Post by eunaumtenhoid »

My translations of the extensions for Brazilian Portuguese
https://github.com/phpBBTraducoes

Return to “Extension Requests”