Double or triple the profile

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Scam Warning
Cilly

Double or triple the profile

Post by Cilly »

Hello

I run a fantasy roleplay forum.
My members create roles for themselves, some for real life plays, some for cyber only, some for both.
So far, they have presented themselves in the forum profile and their role(s) in PDFs in a normal thread. It's complicated to find and differs a lot in quality.

I'm now planning to relaunch my forum.

Is it possible to double or triple the existing general profile, to rename the profiles, e.g. in General / RealRoleplay /CyberRoleplay and to show the different profiles as seperate tabs in the memberlist?
How complicated would such a modification be, thinking about updates e.g.?
HaioPaio

Re: Double or triple the profile

Post by HaioPaio »

Cilly
Would you need multiple separate profiles per user account or could you live with multiple sections within the single profile.
This could possibly achieved by using customized profile fields as per ACP/Users and Groups/customized profile fields.
I've never attempted to use additional field so extensive, however, this could possible be a solution.

Return to “Extension Requests”