Is there an extension to remove the joned time on the topic and pm page?

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Get Involved
DTMWC

Is there an extension to remove the joned time on the topic and pm page?

Post by DTMWC »

As per the title, is there an extension to remove just the joined time? (Not the date) from the pm and posts.

If not, is it even possible to be done by extension? If so i'll re post in the wanted section.

I know this can be done manually,
“What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening” Donald Trump
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: Is there an extension to remove the joned time on the topic and pm page?

Post by Brf »

There is this one for 3.1
https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/exte ... ate_format
Dunno if it works for 3.2 or 3.3
RMcGirr83
Former Team Member
Name: Rich McGirr

Post by RMcGirr83 »

Dan Stylez wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:43 pm
If not, is it even possible to be done by extension? If so i'll re post in the wanted section.
Yes it is possible via an extension. Pretty sure one hasn't been created for it though.
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beerImage
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions | github | All requests for support via PM will be ignored
DTMWC

Post by DTMWC »

Thanks BRF, I was just searching for "remove time" so didn't come across this one, there was a link on the support topics to an updated version which is working on 3.3.1,

It doesn't do the PM but I'll have a bash at adding that into it, it makes a bit more space in the post profile anyhow so it's all good, :D
“What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening” Donald Trump

Return to “Extension Requests”