upvote system?

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Ideas Centre
urzh
Name: Robert

upvote system?

Post by urzh »

Is there an extension that allows replies to be upvoted and the more votes reposition the reply to the top of other replies?
Toxyy

Re: upvote system?

Post by Toxyy »

I am a web developer/administrator, specializing in forums. If you have work you need done or are too lazy to do, pm me!

Some of my extensions:
[3.3][BETA] Post Form Templates || [3.3][BETA] Anonymous Posts || [3.2][3.3][BETA] ACP Merge Child Forums || [3.2][BETA] Sticky Ad || [3.2][DEV] User Delete Topics || [3.3][DEV] Moderate While Searching || [3.3][RC] Short Number Twig Extension
urzh
Name: Robert

Post by urzh »

Thanks, not sure if this works for latest PHP yet. Any other ext more simple for just thanking a post replies and it move up to the top of other replies?
Toxyy

Post by Toxyy »

This extension does everything you require, including sorting by posts by thank count. It is compatible with phpbb 3.3.4. Unsure about if it is compatible with php 8, but few extensions will likely be specifically tailored for it, you're better off making a thread in the discussion on the extension itself to ask about php 8 compatibility. Just because it says 3.3.0 does not mean it does not work for 3.3.4.
I am a web developer/administrator, specializing in forums. If you have work you need done or are too lazy to do, pm me!

Some of my extensions:
[3.3][BETA] Post Form Templates || [3.3][BETA] Anonymous Posts || [3.2][3.3][BETA] ACP Merge Child Forums || [3.2][BETA] Sticky Ad || [3.2][DEV] User Delete Topics || [3.3][DEV] Moderate While Searching || [3.3][RC] Short Number Twig Extension
HaioPaio

Post by HaioPaio »

Toxyy wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:55 pm including sorting by posts by thank count.
I use this extension in version 2.0.7 under phpbb 3.3.4 and like it.
However, I could not find the sort option by thank count. Where can I find it?
www.der-räuchertreff.de phpBB 3.3.x php 7.4
Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Mick »

HaioPaio wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:03 pmWhere can I find it?
You should seek support in the dedicated discussion/support forum for the extension.
  • "The more connected we get the more alone we become" - Kyle Broflovski©
  • "The good news is hell is just the product of a morbid human imagination.
    The bad news is, whatever humans can imagine, they can usually create.
    " - Harmony Cobel

Return to “Extension Requests”