discord app

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Suggested Hosts
Artysh

discord app

Post by Artysh »

Support Request Template
What version of phpBB are you using? phpBB 3.3.4
What is your board's URL? http://forums.gnzgaming.com
Who do you host your board with? uPress.co.il
How did you install your board? I used the download package from phpBB.com
What is the most recent action performed on your board? Fresh Install
Is registration required to reproduce this issue? No
Do you have any MODs installed? No
Do you have any extensions installed? No
What styles do you currently have installed? Hexagon
What language(s) is your board currently using? English
Which database type/version are you using? MariaDB
What is your level of experience? New to PHP and phpBB
What actions did you take (updating your board; installing a MOD, style or extension; etc.) prior to this problem becoming noticeable? Nothing at all.
Please describe your problem. Hello, I don't seem to find any tutorials about how adding discord server (just a tab of it), to see how many people are online etc...to my board. I've seen phpBB boards using it for sure, just can't find how to do it by myself. Thanks in advance if anyone here can help.
Generated by SRT Generator
Kailey
Community Team Leader
Community Team Leader
Name: Kailey Snay

Re: discord app

Post by Kailey »

This isn't a standard feature, so I've moved this to Extensions Requests for you. ;)
Kailey Snay - Community Team Leader
Knowledge Base | Documentation | Community rules

If you have any questions about the rules/customs of this website, feel free to send me a PM.
My little corner of the world, where I sometimes post things documented from my job.
ZAC_DADDY

Re: discord app

Post by ZAC_DADDY »

Hi

I'm new here but I could probably help you out with a work around.

Are you looking to have something like this?
Screenshot_20210924-143301_Via.jpg
You can scale the size of the window and it will tell you who is currently online.
You click on collect it will ask you to login to discord. You have a choice either Web or App.
See below
Screenshot_20210924-143313_Via.jpg
Once you've logged in you just look at the widget to see who's online. My site is still new I'm just setting everything up. After failing dismally at integrating discord into mybb I found that phpbb gives me access to doing this. See below.
Screenshot_20210924-143222_Via.jpg
As you can see ive managed to have all my social media feeds ie DISCORD, GUILDED, REDDIT, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM all at my beckon call. Let me know if this is what you want.

Cheers

Return to “Extension Requests”