Hungarian language pack?

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x translations forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
Szecsuani

Hungarian language pack?

Post by Szecsuani »

Well, I made a forum about a month ago, and most of the users don't understand any other languages than hungarian. Can I do anything to translate the forum to hungarian?
fberci
Translator
Name: Bertalan Fodor

Re: Hungarian language pack?

Post by fberci »

PhpBB has already been translated to Hungarian. You can find the language pack at the phpBB2 language packs page. Moreover there also exists a Hungarian phpBB support site which is located at phpbb.hu.
Szecsuani

Post by Szecsuani »

Thanks!
The only problem is, that I am not really good with these thing, and I'm only exploring these forums, so what do I have to do to turn my currently english forum into hungarian?
fberci
Translator

Post by fberci »

For instructions on how to install the language pack see the language packs download page (in the side menu on the right there is an Installation link). After installing it you can select your language in your profile, or can set the default language in the Administration Panel (under General -> Board settings/configuration or something like that).
Szecsuani

Post by Szecsuani »

sorry, I will write this in hungarian now...
Szóval megpróbáltam megcsinálni, de valahogy nem tudom belerakni a fórumba. Úgy látszik kicsit nagyon nem értek ehez... :?
Letöltöttem a magyar nyelvi "pack"ot, de még mindig nem értem hogy mit kell vele csinálni... :oops:
Egyébként a fórum címe http://www.phpbb.com/rules/#rule6a
Tehát most el tudnád nekem mondani részletesen magyarul, ha nem nagy kérés?
fberci
Translator

Post by fberci »

Sorry, only English is allowed on this board (in the public forums), so I will write in English.

You aren't using phpBB in its proper form, but a modified version which only your host can modify. Thus you will have to ask your host to install the Hungarian language pack. BTW these phpBB boards that you can simply register are not supported by phpbb.com and the reason of this is that you don't have real access to them (to the files and the database).
dellsystem
Former Team Member
Name: Wendy

Post by dellsystem »

Szecsuani wrote:sorry, I will write this in hungarian now...
Szóval megpróbáltam megcsinálni, de valahogy nem tudom belerakni a fórumba. Úgy látszik kicsit nagyon nem értek ehez... :?
Letöltöttem a magyar nyelvi "pack"ot, de még mindig nem értem hogy mit kell vele csinálni... :oops:
Egyébként a fórum címe https://csomozas.phpbbnow.com
Tehát most el tudnád nekem mondani részletesen magyarul, ha nem nagy kérés?
Please post only in English here, if you want support in hungarian it's best to post at the Hungarian support site :) Although I must say that I don't see Hungarian in that list of languages :?
fberci wrote:You aren't using phpBB in its proper form, but a modified version which only your host can modify. Thus you will have to ask your host to install the Hungarian language pack. BTW these phpBB boards that you can simply register are not supported by phpbb.com and the reason of this is that you don't have real access to them (to the files and the database).
And so Image If you have further support issues with the host please ask them, or change hosts :).
Former moderator and website team member | My MODs, and more (GitHub)

Return to “[2.0.x] Translations”