[ABD] [3.1] [pre]fixed - Topic Prefixes extension

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Lech-u

Re: [BETA][3.1] [pre]fixed - Topic Prefixes extension

Post by Lech-u »

@imkingdavid, thx.

Maybe it will be possible to do two other issues:
  1. In some forums I would like to do "obligatory Prefix" for each new topic. Every new topic must have Prefix. Not possible to create a new topic if you do not chose any Prefix.
  2. Unfortunately in Android or Tapatalk Prefix is not working. Not possible to "drop" Prefix from the list of Prefixes into the prefix-dropdown-container.
yozhi10

Post by yozhi10 »

Hello to everyone, im about to going crazy because i want this extension , but it doesnt work for me, i set name and short and a forum ID and nothing appears , can someone help ?
imkingdavid
Former Team Member
Name: David King

Post by imkingdavid »

Lech-u wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:53 am @imkingdavid, thx.

1. In some forums I would like to do "obligatory Prefix" for each new topic. Every new topic must have Prefix. Not possible to create a new topic if you do not chose any Prefix.
  2. Unfortunately in Android or Tapatalk Prefix is not working. Not possible to "drop" Prefix from the list of Prefixes into the prefix-dropdown-container.
I don't have plans to implement a required prefix at this time. I also don't plan to support tapatalk.
yozhi10 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:03 am Hello to everyone, im about to going crazy because i want this extension , but it doesnt work for me, i set name and short and a forum ID and nothing appears , can someone help ?
Make sure you also set a user ID or group ID that can access the prefixes. If it still doesn't work, try clearing the board cache.
Don't forget to smile today. :)
Please do NOT contact for support via PM or email.
yozhi10

Post by yozhi10 »

imkingdavid wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:42 pm
Lech-u wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:53 am @imkingdavid, thx.

I don't have plans to implement a required prefix at this time. I also don't plan to support tapatalk.
yozhi10 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:03 am Hello to everyone, im about to going crazy because i want this extension , but it doesnt work for me, i set name and short and a forum ID and nothing appears , can someone help ?
Make sure you also set a user ID or group ID that can access the prefixes. If it still doesn't work, try clearing the board cache.
i figured out problem , that it is because of the style. On Prosilver its working , but i use a different style, do have any idea , how can put it working ?
imkingdavid
Former Team Member

Post by imkingdavid »

Any prosilver-based style should work, as long as that style includes the necessary template events. Can you make sure the style you are using is up to date? I believe the necessary template event was added as recently as 3.1.10, so if you are on a previous version you would either need to update your board and style to that version, or else manually add the template even to the style yourself. Here is the change that was made to add the event in the core: https://github.com/phpbb/phpbb/pull/437 ... c50379bR26
yozhi10

Post by yozhi10 »

Yes my style its up to date and working fine , im testing on 3.2 version and i didn't find any bug with my style. But my style its very different from prosilver, its there anything i can do to make it work ?
I really need this extension
SalazarAG

Post by SalazarAG »

What is the name and link of your style?
I'm sorry for my English. Google Translator does a bad job. :D
yozhi10

Post by yozhi10 »

SalazarAG wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:01 pm What is the name and link of your style?
Im using a paid style, called Canvas , and here is the link https://themeforest.net/item/canvas-mod ... e/12900904
They dont give support to extensions on their styles
yozhi10

Post by yozhi10 »

imkingdavid wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:26 pm Any prosilver-based style should work, as long as that style includes the necessary template events. Can you make sure the style you are using is up to date? I believe the necessary template event was added as recently as 3.1.10, so if you are on a previous version you would either need to update your board and style to that version, or else manually add the template even to the style yourself. Here is the change that was made to add the event in the core: https://github.com/phpbb/phpbb/pull/437 ... c50379bR26
i think i made it work , but how can i change the style of the box to mine style ?
and i'm having a little bug, as you can see on this gif

SalazarAG

Post by SalazarAG »

yozhi10 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:57 pm
SalazarAG wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:01 pm What is the name and link of your style?
Im using a paid style, called Canvas , and here is the link https://themeforest.net/item/canvas-mod ... e/12900904
They dont give support to extensions on their styles
I also use Canvas and modified it to look like this:

bvetter

Post by bvetter »

strelok-by wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:02 pm

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Not unique table/alias: 'p' [1066]

SQL

SELECT f.*, ft.mark_time, t.bestanswer_id, t.topic_id AS forum_last_post_topic_id, t.topic_id AS forum_last_post_topic_id FROM (phpbb_forums f) LEFT JOIN phpbb_forums_track ft ON (ft.user_id = 2 AND ft.forum_id = f.forum_id) LEFT JOIN phpbb_posts p ON (f.forum_last_post_id = p.post_id) LEFT JOIN phpbb_topics t ON (t.topic_id = p.topic_id) LEFT JOIN phpbb_posts p ON (f.forum_last_post_id = p.post_id) LEFT JOIN phpbb_topics t ON (t.topic_id = p.topic_id) ORDER BY f.left_id

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/driver.php
LINE: 855
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php
LINE: 193
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\driver->sql_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/factory.php
LINE: 329
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/functions_display.php
LINE: 151
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\factory->sql_query()

FILE: [ROOT]/index.php
LINE: 75
CALL: display_forums()
I get also this error if I use [pre]fixed in combination with SEO URLs.

If I try to manage the prefixes I get the following php error:

Code: Select all

Switch statements may only contain one default clause in /var/www/vhosts/amzecho.de/httpdocs_test/ext/imkingdavid/prefixed/acp/prefixed_module.php on line 189\n
https://www.alefo.de - the inofficial german alexa and echo community
https://www.gassistant.de - the inofficial german google assistant community
SalazarAG

Post by SalazarAG »

Hi @inkingdavid

Can you take a look here https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/exte ... 16#p532116 and when can you make both extensions compatible?
AlfredoRamos
Recognised Extension Developer
Name: Alfredo

Post by AlfredoRamos »

Is this still in development?
Some of my phpBB extensions:
:chart_with_upwards_trend: SEO Metadata | Image Markdown | :shield: hCaptcha
:trophy: Check out all my validated extensions :trophy:

:penguin: Arch Linux user | Linux Boards :penguin:
imkingdavid
Former Team Member

Post by imkingdavid »

More or less, yes. I haven't had a lot of time to devote to it lately, but I do plan to continue working on it.
#Goat

Post by #Goat »

Is it working or I mean will work with 3.2 version too?

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”